BY WOLF

Wolf brand lean beef no beans chili 15-oz. see more...

Buy on Target
salvatore b.
salvatore b.
North Bergen, NJ
Wolf brand chili was surprisingly good. I had my hesitations as chili out of a can is not the ideal thing to be getting from a can. But that and some chips and i had myself a wonderful snack.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
I normally like Wolf Brand Chili but it is always a gamble with this brand. I was excited when the came out with the lean version but its still a gamble. In the beginning I would great a really good can of chili and I would love putting it on everything. Now it seems like there is always caked on grease or lard that is always resting in the can. I hate the fact that this chili has that now. I also hate the fact that I do buy this chili in bulk at Sam's and half of the cans end up in the trash because of the quality. I have stopped using the product as often as before because of the quality.
Melony L.
Melony L.
Owasso, OK
I Hate This Chili!! It is so nasty and I would really like to know what that layer of slimy, greasy stuff is!! YOu buy a higher quality of chili and it doesn't have that why does this brand have it? It's so nasty and it smells soooo bad! Would never recommend this or feed it to my family. UGH.. Don't waste your money
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
I only buy Wolf brand. Best brand out there overall! Yum! Great for many different dinners.
Jennifer  M.
Jennifer M.
Ingleside, TX
I always buy wolf brand chilli with or without the beans. I love the way it tastes. Today i used wolf brand hot dog chilli sauce for out chilli dogs super yummy!