Wolf Brand Chili with Beans uploaded by Mikail A.Wolf Brand Chili with Beans uploaded by Caitlon J.

BY WOLF

Wolf® Brand With Beans Chili.
Since 1895.
Authentic Texas recipe.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Target
Cathy R.
I had been buying another brand of canned chili for years, when a coworker asked me if I had ever tried Wolf brand chili. Curiosity got the better of me, sdo I picked up a couple of cans on my next grocery visit. BOY am I ever glad I did!! This chili is the next best thing to homemade. I eat it on cool days for a nice satisfying lunch and even use it for sauce on hotdogs on the warmer ones!! Highly recommend!!!
Diana T.
Waxahachie, Tx
Go to chilli when I want a frito pie :) tastes great (great price too) I always watched the wolf commercials on tv and this definitely taste as good as home made :)
Melissa D.
This is by far my favorite chili. I pair this with some hot dogs, hamburgers, or french fries, depending on how I am feeling. I love chili cheese fries on crinkle cut fries. It is affordable and located right in my local grocery stores. I eat this about once every two weeks. I recommend to those who love chili.
Teresa B.
This is good chili! It fills you up and tastes great. It was a tad bit spicy for my taste which is why I give it a B instead of an A, but it's a great quick meal.
Michelle R.
Hinesville, GA
I've loved this since I was a little girl! I always use it for chili cheese fries, hot dogs, and put it on Fritos with cheese. Simply amazing
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
All I can say is yum this is a great chili just add a little hot sauce or pepper and you are good to go for your Frito pie or what have you
Chantell M.
Sandpoint, ID
I only use Wolf canned chili. I love it! I've tried other brands and this one is the best by far.
Mikail A.
Never without cans of this! Only chili my husband eats! Swears this is the best! I have to agree!
Caitlon J.
Dowagiac, MI
This is my go to when I don't want to make a big pot of it but I still want some! Its so yummy!!!
ket j.
I've tried several canned chilis from the grocery store.Most of the canned chili with beans have wheat in them for some reason which I have developed an intolerance to so this is perfect. It's not the best I've ever eaten but it's good heated with some cheese on it.
Caitlon J.
Dowagiac, MI
I seen the sale tag at my store that said these were getting discontinued. Is that true?