BY WOLF

Wolf® No Beans Brand Chili.
Since 1895.
Authentic Texas recipe.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Target*
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Wolf Brand is pretty good chili if you don’t have time to make home made. It’s great for a quick chili dog fix. I give it a big thumbs up. Makes a good frito pie too!
Shawna S.
Moberly, MO
Review for: Chili No Beans 15 oz more...
Fantastic. Great flavor, easy open, easy to cook. Affordable and able to get from most stores! I purchase this a ton!! Love it! My kids who are picky eaters love it too. So win win. Excellent for frito chili pie or even chili on hot dogs!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Chili No Beans 15 oz more...
We have hotdogs about twice a month. I used to buy a cheap, store brand "chili" until I noticed that it said it was a "hotdog sauce" and contained a "meat product." Now, I will never try to save 50 cents by buying an inferior brand. This tastes so much better. Sometimes, when I'm busy or lazy, I mix this with macaroni and cheese and it's delicious.
Adrian R.
Levelland, TX
Great thickness and the fact that it doesn't have beans means the farts won't be to bad and it will be a great add on to a meal it isn't expensive at all easy to afford and easy to share it is great for a big group of people or a house partu
Chantell M.
Sandpoint, ID
I normally use the Wolf Chili with Bean for chili dogs but I like this version much better on Frito's with cheddar cheese shredded on top. Perfect for a summer snack.
Abby G.
For me there is absolutely no better chili brand than wolf! i love wolf brand chili, it tastes great and doesn't leave ugly after taste. all you got to do is heat it up and you're good to go.
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
Us this with chips and chess and everyone will love it us it for a lunch at work for everyone and now they ask me to make it so now we throw different things with it
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
My favorite chili for hot dogs. It doesn't taste like a tin can or dog food, so that's always a plus! Great for when you don't have time to make homemade chili.
cris S.
Makes for really great chili dogs for picnics. Can be used to make turkey chili too in a crockpot. Quick and easy to make
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
I love this chili it is the best I love the tast make the best chili mac and is wonderful with cheese and chrakers
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Favorite brand of canned chilli?