Woeber's Horseradish Sauce

BY WOEBER'S #1 in Horseradish

• What is your favorite thing to put Horseradish Sauce on?2 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try horseradish sauce and was won...2 Answers
Woeber's Horseradish Sauce
  • "There is nothing better than a roast beef sandwich on a kimmelwick bun with a hearty squeeze of Woeber's Horseradish Sauce! " in 3 reviews
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
This sauce is great on burgers and sandwiches. It is a creamy horseradish sauce and has a great horseradish taste. It’s a little on the spicy side and the horseradish is very strong. I like having this in the summer, it’s a perfect addition to summer bbqs.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
. . . with this horseradish sauce! I love the zesty flavor. It is not spicy but does have a nice kick which compliments any sandwich. Have used this on turkey and roast beef sandwiches and both have been equally tasty. I also love to use this in recipes where they'll call for mayo - like dips. It adds a unique flavor that is delicious!
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
My husband says this is the absolute BEST horseradish sauce he has ever had. He loves WaWa's sauce as well, but says this is even better. He has been trying out different sauces for years and picked this up on a whim the other day and hasn't stopped using it since! He cooked a prime rib just to have something to use it on!
Natalie M.
Yummy! This sauce is much easier to use than straight horseradish. Ready to go on any sandwich or in any dish for an instant flavor boost. Just the right amount of heat. I don't even think about making deviled eggs without this!
Melissa S.
Southbury, CT
This horseradish sauce is smooth and creamy, with just the right amount of bite. It is awesome on roast beef sandwiches with grilled onions and swiss cheese! Also try it on hot roast beef, or burgers! This brand also makes a cranberry horseradish sauce, yum!
Krista K.
San Diego, CA
This horseradish sauce sure packs a kick! You definitely have to remember that a little bit goes a long way with this stuff but, it tastes so good! I really like to use it on my steak or put a little bit in my sandwich to give it that extra pop of flavor.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My hubby absolutely loves Woeber's Horseradish sauce, and he uses it on almost everything! I have never been a fan because it's too vinegary for me, but he licks it straight from the bottle!
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
If you run out of woeber's mustard, you can just add a touch of this to regular zesty mustard and voila!! it's seriously good. i even add it to sesame chicken to give it a little zing. a must have in your kitchen!!
Kristina B.
This is my mother's favorite horseradish sauce! It's always in her fridge. I don't like it because I'm not a fan of how spicy it is but for those who like it with a kick, this is your sauce!
Denise F.
Russellville, AL
Great taste, if you love a little kick on your sandwich or meat. The only reason I give it a b , it's a little pricey. They have a similar product at the dollar store , for a dollar .
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to put Horseradish Sauce on?
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA
I have always wanted to try horseradish sauce and was wondering if someone could describe the taste?