Woeber's Horseradish Sauce

What is your favorite thing to put Horseradish Sauce on?
I have always wanted to try horseradish sauce and was wondering if someone could describe the taste?
Start your review of Woeber's Horseradish Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“There is nothing better than a roast beef sandwich on a kimmelwick bun with a hearty squeeze of Woeber's Horseradish Sauce! ” in 3 reviews
Charlotte, VT
Purchased at: Walmart
Woeber's Horseradish Sauce Woeber's Horseradish Sauce Woeber's Horseradish Sauce Put this creamy goodness on everything! You will never be sick, you'll be as a horse of course! What a nice bite to a sandwich, a steak, or steamed vegetables! This healthy choice is a better option then that yellow stuff. With a squeeze bottle, it is easy to use. Grab Woeber's Horseradish Sauce today in your local market!
So, so good with a lovely creamy texture and a horsey spice that's plenty pronounced but doesn't overwhelm. I was reminded just how good Woeber's is when the local store was out and I opted to try a similar Kraft horsey product. Not even close! Plus, I'm glad to buy products from an independent company like Woeber's, which employs about 130 people in Ohio. Not owned by a giant CPG like Unilever or ConAgra and that's great! :thumbsup:
Greensboro, NC
I love this stuff. Great on roast beef sandwiches, and if you are grilling out it adds a nice little kick to steaks and burgers (if seasoned with salt and pepper, if the meat is marinated, skip it).
Middletown, RI
This sauce is great on burgers and sandwiches. It is a creamy horseradish sauce and has a great horseradish taste. It’s a little on the spicy side and the horseradish is very strong. I like having this in the summer, it’s a perfect addition to summer bbqs.
Manchester, CT
. . . with this horseradish sauce! I love the zesty flavor. It is not spicy but does have a nice kick which compliments any sandwich. Have used this on turkey and roast beef sandwiches and both have been equally tasty. I also love to use this in recipes where they'll call for mayo - like dips. It adds a unique flavor that is delicious!
Penns Grove, NJ
My husband says this is the absolute BEST horseradish sauce he has ever had. He loves WaWa's sauce as well, but says this is even better. He has been trying out different sauces for years and picked this up on a whim the other day and hasn't stopped using it since! He cooked a prime rib just to have something to use it on!
Yummy! This sauce is much easier to use than straight horseradish. Ready to go on any sandwich or in any dish for an instant flavor boost. Just the right amount of heat. I don't even think about making deviled eggs without this!
Southbury, CT
This horseradish sauce is smooth and creamy, with just the right amount of bite. It is awesome on roast beef sandwiches with grilled onions and swiss cheese! Also try it on hot roast beef, or burgers! This brand also makes a cranberry horseradish sauce, yum!
San Diego, CA
This horseradish sauce sure packs a kick! You definitely have to remember that a little bit goes a long way with this stuff but, it tastes so good! I really like to use it on my steak or put a little bit in my sandwich to give it that extra pop of flavor.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My hubby absolutely loves Woeber's Horseradish sauce, and he uses it on almost everything! I have never been a fan because it's too vinegary for me, but he licks it straight from the bottle!