WOATS Cookies 'n' Dreams 10 oz. uploaded by Michell M.

BY NONE

Woats cookies 'n' dreams 10 oz. see more...

Michell M.
La Puente, CA
These are very very good! I love them. Cookies and cream are my favorite. They are like granola bites. I wanna try out the other flavors lol . Totally recommend these snacks to anyone and they are healthy!
Hannah P.
Boston, MA
These are so good! I'm trying them for the first time right now and I am so satisfied I came on here to write a review. They aren't crunchy, they have great flavor, and there isn't too much sugar in it despite tasting sweet. My main concern was that this would be loaded with calories and sugar and it really isn't. So it's great to satisfy my sweet tooth yet still eat healthy.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I tried these after really liking the peanut butter woats, but I wasn't impressed with them. Despite that they are crafted really well, they taste really off. Wouldn't purchase again.
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg this snack is heaven !! I couldn't stop eating it lol it's definitely addicting lol plus it's very affordable n usually on sale price! 👌🏽
Misty D.
Brandon , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are delicious! Wish other places besides Walmart would start carrying it. Cookies and creme is the best flavor in my opinion
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
So so good. Regular granola is too crunchy for me a lot of the time so this is a perfect alternative!