WNA INC. Reflections Heavyweight Plastic Utensils uploaded by Cindy K.

BY NONE

Get the convenience of disposable cutlerey--without sacrificing the look of real silverware. The mediumweight plastic of these utensils looks like real silverware, making them great for parties and other functions. Global Product Type: Utensils; Utensils Type: Fork; Material(s): Plastic; Color(s): Silver.WNA61080. 61080. WNA INC. WNA INC. Reflections Heavyweight Plastic Utensils. see more...

• Seriously. How can you NOT like these bad boys??? I know ...3 Answers
  • Are these utensils reusable7 Answers
  • Could you reuse these or ar these like the white plastic ...29 Answers
Jamie T.
These are great disposable utensils. If you want something a little classier and sturdier than your typical disposable silver wear. These worked great for our backyard bash no one said they broke the handle or tine so fantastic in my book. More expensive then the other kind but reusable.
Jordan K.
Redding, CA
These are a must have for weddings!! We used them at ours and it looked sooo nice, but they were also very affordable. Plus clean up was easier since we could just throw them out. I was worried it would look tacky, but it didn't at all! They are very durable!
Daniella S.
Let me start off by saying I cannot believe there plastic when first used .. Seemed more like a gentle metal lol but my bf brought to my attention that they were disposable ... I was in disbelief but loooved them.. Now go to for party's.
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
Everyone needs these in their home:) you can either wash and save or just throw them away and purchase more:) they are very effective and heavy enough to not break when picking up a bite :) I recommend everyone getting these
Kiera W.
I use these every day. They're helpful for pretty much every meal besides soups. They get the job done. I've used forks my whole life. Way better than chopsticks though a bit pricier. Would recommend
Lauren L.
Anaheim, CA
They look nice, and they're really great for kids' tables at dinner parties! They also make cleanup much easier at the end of the night, because you can just recycle them instead of having to wash them.
Shay W.
Waco, TX
They look so real and there super durable, I recommend these to everybody especially for Christmas parties, or even 4th of July. The price is perfect I alway buy them in big bills
Kristina M.
Fort Worth, TX
Discovered these at a wedding and thought it was great, especially since there were a lot of children at the wedding. Less dishes and kids won't get severely injured.
Erica C.
Fresno, CA
Used these for my wedding because my I had a small budget. So I still wanted something nice but affordable. These are amazing they look real and they are sturdy.
Autumn F.
I like these utensils because they look just like silverware but you don't have to wash them you can just throw them away. I also like that they are very cheap.
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
Could you reuse these or ar these like the white plastic spoons? When i wash them will the silver color come off?
Yesenia G.
Phoenix , AZ
Are these utensils reusable
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Seriously. How can you NOT like these bad boys??? I know they make Ur life easier just as they do minE.