Add a Photo

Kenzo Amour By Kenzo Eau De Parfum Spray 3, 4 Oz (Fuchsia Edition) For Women
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT

Every time I experience something from Kenzo Takada, the designer behind Kenzo cosmetics, I see him revealing his understanding of Japan through remarkable products. This scent is no exception, yielding an immediate image of soft pink blossoms and open skies. The bottle it comes in is positively streamlined, a curving silhouette in a gorgeous, shiny red. It's a lovely fragrance, and determinedly youthful. I agree with other reviewers that have noted that this scent sits staunchly in a day category because of its brightness. I knocked off a star just out of personal preference, because the scent was a bit too fluffy for me; for reference, my favorite sexy fragrance is Dior Poison and my favorite daytime scent is Acqua di Gioia.
Dany S.
Dany S.

Este perfume cheira como um jardim. Sua alta K em notas florais. A sua não é muito doce ou escura. gostaria de sugerir este como um dia para perfume tempo da noite. Se você gosta de perfumes com cheiro floral, então este é o jackpot. Pessoalmente l like it! Ele tem um monte de personagem!
Jarin K.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY

This perfume smells like a garden. Its high in floral notes. Its not very sweet or dark. I would suggest this as a day to evening time scent.
If you like floral smelling perfumes, then this is the jackpot. Personally I like it! It has a lot of character!
Leanne M.
Leanne M.
Birmingham, uk

This is my favorite perfume it's got a beautiful scent and it's not over powering.

Join Now