WM InStudio Mono Shadow Painted Desert

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WM InStudio Mono Shadow Painted Desert!
How would you rate this product?
Becky S.
1,660 reviews
WM InStudio Mono Shadow Painted Desert uploaded by Becky S.
I don't know if this is a new brand or if I somehow missed it but if this single eye shadow is any indication as to the quality of their other products I am going back for more. To begin it retailed at $0.99 and the other products were all under $5. The coloir, Painted Desert is a light pinky-beige metallic/shimmer and packaged in a round plastic, flip top container and comes in a cardboard box. Adding a picture to show the product and a fingertip swatch with and without flash. Pardon my unedited photo (I hate filters when doing reviews bc I've been mislead by others) and also I'm embarrassed of my super pale skin right now. Hopefully you can see the shade and how it would compliment darker tones extremely well and lighter tones as a brow bone shade or highlighter.

Looking for your answer?