Wm E Wright Ltd. Prt. Boye Round Loom Set

by Wm E Wright Ltd. Prt.

BOYE-Round Loom Knitting Set. For anyone who has wanted to learn how to knit but struggled with the needles-now you can knit with a loom and a hook. No knitting needles required! You can make hats; booties; scarves; and so much more with this set of looms. Each of the colorful plastic looms is a different diameter for different sized projects and complete instructions are included to help get you going. This package contains one 5-1/2 inch loom; one 7-1/2 inch loom; one 9-1/2 inch loom; one 11-1/2 inch loom; one hook; one needle; and instructions. Imported.

I want to make a hat with thick yarn, does this loom hold up to all sizes of yarn?
Is this a good set for beginners I'm trying to start some projects but ive never crochet in my life.
Start your review of Wm E Wright Ltd. Prt. Boye Round Loom Set!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly R.
Farrell, PA
When I started loom knitting several years ago I started out on these looms. I almost gave up on loom knitting until I was told I should purchase a different brand. I finally quit buying them after my second set. The little hook part at the top gets in the way and splits my yarn. They are affordable but I recommend going with a different set. The pegs break VERY easily!
Krystal R.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Wm E Wright Ltd. Prt. Boye Round Loom Set uploaded by Krystal R.
Love mine I do t know what I'll make yet but I'm excited to get started !!!
Love mine I do t know what I'll make yet but I'm excited to get started !!!
Jennifer B.
Pen Argyl, PA
My daughter got this for Christmas and she loves it! It's every easy to use as a little one
Ariana L.
Anza, CA
I have one of these packed away somewhere! I used to love knitting & crocheting so much when I was younger!
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I have these and then one wooden loom. I prefer these because there are different sizes and the way the pegs securely hold the yarn. The hook included in this set is also better than my other one; the way it tapers at the end really helps me grab onto the yarn much more easily. You can even remove the pegs and mix & match if you need to mark where you need to make increase/decreases (like in the pair of socks I made on the smallest loom). I've made consistently good hats and such with this set compared to my wooden loom. I've made beanies, many of which were "cat ear" hats -- super simple to make! I highly recommend this product for beginners or anyone who likes loom knitting. If you get this set, there are so many tutorials online, especially on YouTube; I advise you to check those out.
Katherine D.
Kingston, NY
Wm E Wright Ltd. Prt. Boye Round Loom Set uploaded by Katherine D.
This is a good product but I think it can be improved upon. The pegs are removable but they come out too easily. It is a bit costly for the quality. I would recommend it as a beginner set. I made a hat but it took some time. The pegs also had rough spots that were catching the yarn
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Fun and easy to use I have a very short attention span so I never have actually finished a project but love how easy it is to use these looms. Make a Hat, scarf or a Blanket. I received mine as a gift but these are usually around $12 at Hobby Lobby. I recommend if you want to make flawless gifts or things to sell buy these to help.
Joy K.
Great and easy to use. It comes with easy instructions for making simple Crafts. Would recommend for kids or adults.