Wm E Wright Ltd. Prt. Boye Plastic Jumbo Spool Knitter Set with Needle/Hook/Instructions

BY WM E WRIGHT LTD. PRT.

BOYE-Jumbo Spool Knitter. For anyone who has wanted to learn how to knit but struggled with the needles-now you can knit with a loom and a hook. No knitting needles required! Make cording; belts; scarves; and even flowers with this Jumbo Spool Knitter. One end of the tool has five pegs with a 1 inch diameter; the other end has eight pegs with a 2 inch diameter. Each package contains one plastic spool knitter; one hook; one needle; and instructions. Imported. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kimberly S.
Huntington, WV
This is the best Boye loom I have ever owned. I normally steer clear of this brand. I use a totally different brand hook because the hook that comes with the looms is too flimsy. I do recommend this loom. It is very affordable and sturdy. I've been using it several years and it has yet to break . I normally make rope scarves on it and little necklaces for my daughter.
Kait J.
Olathe, KS
Sturdy, and good space for hand to hold onto. I use several strands of yarn to make the chain stronger. Love for when I am making dolls for my daughter. (arms and legs)