W.Lab - Sebum-Out Black Mask 1pc 23g uploaded by Shanna C.

BY W.LAB

Brand from South Korea: W.Lab. A mask sheet contains charcoal, white willow bark extract and oregano purifies skin, removes sebum, melts away whiteheads and blackheads. Use after cleansing. Apply the mask and leave it for 20-30 minutes. Then remove the mask and pat for absorption with the remaining essence.

Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
This is a sheet mask, which makes it easy to apply. It is black in color, and has a light earthy smell. I found it somewhat effective, and noticed that my skin was less oily for a few days after using it. It has a slight cooling effect, which I thought was nice. I bought this from Ulta for a few dollars. It make my skin feel hydrated and silky after using. Overall a good mask if you have excess sebum or acne issues.
ToShunda W.
Ridgeland, MS
It was just okay. I got it on sale so that was a plus (also used my Kohl’s cash). The feel of my skin afterwards was soft but I did clean and exfoliate before applying the mask. I’ll give it another try on it’s on.
Shanna C.
Cypress, TX
W. Lab sebum out black mask claims to purify, absorb sebum waste, and control excessive sebum secretion
➰ingredients:willow bark extract, oregano, Japanese cypress, fermented soybean, cinnamon bark, wintergreen, charcoal powder, volcanic ash
➰thick, cotton black mask soaked in a thin, gel essence. Mask has a good amount of essence with leftover in the pouch that I applied to exposed areas following application
➰Mask fit is slightly small, with slits around the jawline for adjustment. The size wasn’t bothersome besides the nose covering. Considering my nose contains the most sebaceous filaments, I would prefer a longer covering and more snug fit in that area. Mask contains fragrance with an earthy/herbal scent
➰applied for 15 min. Slight cooling effect, most likely due to the wintergreen leaf extract. Face feels clean, but I didn’t notice much difference concerning sebum. Honestly, I didn’t expect a sebaceous miracle and I think this mask would show more benefits if used 2x/week for at least 4 weeks. Surprisingly, my face wasn’t dry or tight and felt smooth. Essence takes a few min to dry and has a slight tacky finish, but nothing a rinse or moisturizer can’t cure. I’m extremely interested in checking out the rest of the sebum line!