BY WIZARDS OF THE COAST

Kara D.
Palmyra, VA
I purchased this game. I've only played it a few times, but I loved it. It seems complicated at first, but the mechanisms are easy once you learn them. It's also moves a lot quicker than expected. I would recommend this game to all my gaming friends.
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
I was at first skeptical and turned off by this game. Now? One of my top 5 games of all time. So much fun. Once you get the understanding of how to play down, its pretty fun. A favorite among my friends and I even purchased the App for my iPad.
Traci A.
Eau Claire, WI
Great game! Definitely not a game I would typically be drawn to, but I really love it. So much that after playing it, I went out and bought it!