Start your review of Wiz LED Strip Starter kit 2m!
Coco D.
Flint, MI
Wiz LED Strip Starter kit 2m uploaded by Coco D.
I am in love with these lightening strips. I really thought it was easy to install also. Being able to control these lights from the switch, phone or wizmote is a plus. Highly recommend these to anyone who’s looking for led strips.
Deann K.
Wiz LED Strip Starter kit 2m uploaded by Deann K.
I have wanted under kitchen lighting every since we bought our new home. Of course, if can be a costly endeavor so I was beyond grateful for the opportunity to try these. They look absolutely amazing and the kids enjoy being able to see all the different colors in the evening. These are worth purchasing and we bought some to completely our entire kitchen. 10/10 would recommend and have shared the info with several friends and family.
Olga A.
Wiz LED Strip Starter kit 2m uploaded by Olga A.
Wiz LED Strip Starter kit 2m uploaded by Olga A.
I love these lights, it's so easy to use and to connect and the light has great color. My kids really enjoy WIZ products and I am planning to get more of their products.
Erica H.
Wiz LED Strip Starter kit 2m uploaded by Erica H.
Wiz LED Strip Starter kit 2m uploaded by Erica H.
I've always wanted the light strips underneath my kitchen cabinets and I finally got them! Super easy to set up and easy to connect on the WiZ app. You can make these lights whatever color you want. The options are endless! My favorite is the Relax setting like in the pictures. I have a remote also that works with these lights. Pretty cool product!
Ashley T.
Wiz LED Strip Starter kit 2m uploaded by Ashley T.
This is one of the coolest products I’ve received! They are so bright and so fun to switch up and change colors. And turning them on/off through Alexa is so easy and convenient.
Alexis  K.
Hayward, CA
Wiz LED Strip Starter kit 2m uploaded by Alexis  K.
I see these lights on all of the latest tik tok videos so I know they are really in right now. You can change them supposedly 16 million different colors and they connect to an app to easily change as well as a smart device like Alexa but I found through Alexa you can’t change it to all of the color options. Still really cool and think it’s worth buying!
Savannah S.
Wiz LED Strip Starter kit 2m uploaded by Savannah S.
Wiz LED Strip Starter kit 2m uploaded by Savannah S.
The hubby & I tested this Wiz light strip. We’ve had the comparable strip made by a well known competitor brand for over a year. That being said, here are the differences we noticed. Cons: This Wiz strip fell off the back of our tv after only 4 days and won’t stick back again. Tried adding a ton of glue dots but again it fell within another couple of days. Since this defeats most of the purpose of having an LED light strip, I took off 2 stars. We also noticed the colors are not as dynamic, sharp or as saturated as the leading competitor brand. Although, it’s really only noticeable if they’re side by side with the competitors brand. Pros: We actually like the Wiz app better than the leading brand because -It has videos & idea tutorials. -You don’t just name the lights in it but also choose a coordinating icon. That really helps to differentiate them. -You can select a custom color and add it to your list for future use. -The app has a bunch of color scenes preloaded for you to use. -You can also use the app to schedule “scenes” to automatically turn the lights on/off at certain times and week days.
Megan D.
Grand Forks, ND
Wiz LED Strip Starter kit 2m uploaded by Megan D.
These are easy to use and connect all together for the perfect “smart home experience” especiallyif you are one to forget the lights on and got all the way to bed and don’t wanna go back down to shut off
Glacy T.
Easton, MD
Wiz LED Strip Starter kit 2m uploaded by Glacy T.
I am using in the kitchen balcony and it looks great. I am so happy with this kit my house is all connected
Elaine B.
Wiz LED Strip Starter kit 2m uploaded by Elaine B.
The WiZ LED full color strip is a flexible strip and easy to stick to any surface like under cabinets. The kit comes with a 2 meter strip light, controller and power driver and it can easily be trimmed for a customized fit.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...