BY WIXON, INC.

With only three calories per treat, Charlee Bear Treats make the perfect training reward! Made with real cheese and eggs for a savory taste dogs love! All-natural ingredients means you can feel good about treating your dog. Plus, only three calories a treat means you can reward often. Perfect for training and recommended and used by professional trainers. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Cheese & Egg Primary Ingredient: Durham Wheat Nutrition Option: Natural Calories Per Serving: 3 calories per treat Package Weight: 16 oz Directions: Feed as a treat or snack. Great for training! Ingredients: Durham Wheat, Cheese & Egg (Preserved Naturally with Vitamin E), Salt (2 Tablespoons Per 100 Pounds), Brewers Yeast, Garlic Powder Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 18.0% Crude Fat (min) 8.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% see more...

Kennedy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I received these as a sample from PinchMe. My Golden Retriever liked these and so did my Bulldog. The problem with these were they would get stuck on the roof of my Bulldog's mouth and she would start choking. We had to stop giving them to her and just let the Golden eat them. I won't purchase these, because I can't give them to both dogs.
Annie N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These treats are my pups favorite. The nice thing about them is that they are so small and you can feed them a lot of them without them getting sick, so they are great for training or just spoiling :)
Tiffany L.
Hollywood, MD
My dog loves these things and they are extremely healthy. Very low on calories and I actually know all of the ingredients. I use these as training treats.
Mara W.
My dog loves these, they are nice and small (about the size of a penny) and very healthy.

back