BY WITTLEBEE

Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Very interested in trying but afraid cuz I have an hourglass shape and most tops fit but pants are always a guessing game with me. Wondering if it's worth spending cash on and how long will it take to receive and how is their return policy. Hmmmm. Decisions. I'll let u know.
Darienne G.
Morehead, KY
I have never used wittlebee. I also have never heard of it. Their advertising should probably expand some if they want to keep being a business. I wouldn't recommend because I have never heard of them and would be a little sketched out if I ordered from them.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
I used to be a big fan of Wittlebee in the beginning when you could really choose the styles and the color selection. The last few months I have received he exact same outfits almost. It would be nice if they kept track of what they sent. I feel the personalization has been removed so I am skipping this month and possibly cancelling my subscription. I do better on my own. But will try Sweet Pea.
Katey R.
Northbrook, IL
I signed up for Wittlebee with a 50% discount code, figuring it couldn't hurt.
I thought the sign up process was good, and I appreciated that they asked a lot of questions about what you liked putting on your kid and the type of environment you're dressing for. Then they followed up with a phone call, where we discussed a lot of the same things, so I was really expecting a box that was completely customized to my needs.
Frankly, I have no idea why they even bothered asking any questions, because nothing that I received had anything to do with what I put in my survey or discussed on the phone. It was a lot of random separates - not one of which could actually be paired together to make an actual outfit. (Which bothered me because the samples they showed on their site definitely looked like mix-and-match outfits.) I complained about that to their customer service, but really didn't get much of a response - either on the phone or through email. I decided I'd give it one more try, and hoped that it would be better the second time around. Sadly, it was even worse. Again, a bunch of random pieces that couldn't be paired together in any way, shape or form. No regard given to the season (it was fall in Chicago, and I got all short sleeve, summer type stuff.) I received a baby blue onesie and a baby blue t-shirt. For my little girl. And the worst was that the sizes were totally off - they sent me stuff that was too small. It was a complete and total waste.
Terin H.
Columbia, SC
I loved Wittlebee when I first started with my son. Then they started taking on more than they could handle and it took forever to get boxes. Towards the end, it was almost two months before I got a box that was promised to me. I had to email customer service repeatedly. I finally ended up canceling and they refused to give me my money back, even though I never received the box. Funny how they closed my account in minutes, but could never find the time to respond to my other emails. Close to three months later, they sent me the ugliest bunch of clothes. I later found out via Twitter, that everyone got the same crappy box in sizes that didn't fit the kid.
Melissa F.
Rock Hill, SC
I accidentally signed up for this site -- I thought I was creating an account, but instead it actually enrolled me. I figured I'd try it, might be good. The next day, I got an email that showed me what was coming in my box - I was horrified! Two very trashy looking t-shirts, stretch pants, and a plain white t-shirt, definitely not worth the price! For the same amount of money I could have gone to a department store and bought several nicer outfits. Fortunately, I was able to cancel my order right away; However, it took two more correspondences before I got my money refunded.
Rhiannon E.
Arvada, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I tried this service for a few months because the idea of it all sounded cool. I was lucky to get a new customer deal so i paid 40 for two months. I was not super excited about what I got, I would see some real cute stuff on the site but at that time i was unable to pick what i wanted so i got 3 plain t-shirts and two shorts... I feel like it was okay for 20 bucks a month but i would definitely not pay 40 for one month I can go get my son some cuter stuff from baby gap... I did go back to the site just recently and it looks like the cost is still the same but now you can pick 3 items and they pick 3 items.. so maybe that would work for some of you moms out there!
Alysha M.
Lake Ariel, PA
An awful awful company! While the clothes were good quality and a nice selection like Calvin Klein and top names, the boxes consistently came late. I called to complain and the company said they would get a new box out. It took forever to get that box so I canceled my account with them, to which they billed me an extra month and I did not receive a box for!
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
Horrible! The quality of the products were so poor that it looked like i sewed it up myself. You would think you would get some kind of designer shirt or something but i don't even know any of the brands. Their customer service is horrible and i will not shop there again
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
I was with Wittlebee when it first started and kept on for a year. It was originally a fabulous deal for my daughter who was 3 years old at the time. BUT once they started adding in their own line of clothing it got bad. Basic items that had no deign and were cheaply made - couple that with delivery issues and we canceled.
Melissa B.
Columbus, OH
Is this still available? It sounds like a good gift.
arianna m.
Kissimmee, FL
Does anybody think the box is so cute?
What's this box about?
April D.
Rocky Mount, NC
Is this company legit?
Heather K.
What is this,? And what does it detail? Over never heard of it