Withings WPM05 Automatic-inflation electronic sphygmomanometer, portable, arm/wrist

Withings® WPM05 Automatic-inflation electronic sphygmomanometer, portable, arm/wrist; Made by WITHINGS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Withings® WPM05 Automatic-inflation electronic sphygmomanometer, portable, arm/wrist!
How would you rate this product?
Miami Beach, FL
I bought this as I regularly required medical certificate to be renewed for my job and I like to keep track of my health via my Apple Health App. Many blood pressure machines do tracking via an app but don’t seamlessly work with Apple Health but this one does. It does require its own app but the information is automatically shared to Apple Health for ease of maintaining records. The device itself is all in one cuff with device with a single button and led display. It is charged by micro-USB. Really easy to use. It was $99 from Apple and despite expensive it is much less bulky and more refined than many for $50 online and it is sold by Apple making me feel that they stand behind this product. Having it 2 days and getting several measurements already I really do enjoy this! Was it worth the price? Yes absolutely yes!

Looking for your answer?