BY WITHINGS

The One-Stop Health Tracking Scale Measure Track Improve Ultra Precise Weight And Body Fat Measurement With Position Control Heart Rate Measurement By Stepping On The Scale Continuous Indoor Air Quality Tracking Automatic Upload Of Your Measurements&Nbsp; In Wi Fi And Bluetooth Health Mate App To Visualize Trends And Improvements (Ios And Android) What's In The Box Smart Body Analyzer Carpet Feet For High-Accuracy On Carpet Or Rug Quick Installation Guide 4X Aaa Alkaline Included Understanding How Your Body Works Discover Your Body Data Put Into Perspective And Step Off The Emotional Roller Coaster. Consider Variations Of The Fat-Lean Ratio And Body Mass Index To Make Sure You Target The Right Pounds. Reveal Patterns, Become Weight-Aware. Helps You Stay Focused. Successful Lifestyle Changes Rely On Continued Efforts. Having Access To This Rich Body Data Helps You See Your Progress And Make Informed Choices. In The End, You Spare Your Motivation, Enjoy The Weight Tracking Process And Enter A Virtuous Circle. Data You Can Trust. Reach An Unmatched Level Of Accuracy. All Our Internet-Connected Body Scales Are Equipped With Position Control&Trade;, A Technology That Warns You If You Are Leaning Too Much. To Optimize The Fat Mass Measurement, Pick The Right Body Composition Model. If You Exercise Vigorously On A Regular Basis, Switch To &Quot;Athlete Mode&Quot;. Follow Your Heart Rate One-Stop Tracking. Now You Can Take Your Pulse While You Weigh Yourself, With No Extra Effort. Just Stand A Few Seconds On The Smart Body Analyzer While It Measures Your Heart Rate Through Your Feet - An Ease Of Use Only Matched By The Sophistication Of The Technologies Involved. Assess Your Fitness Level. Health Starts With A Strong Heart. Take Regular Measures And Consider Your Resting Heart Rate's History To Know If You're Improving Your Fitness Level. Lowering It Over Time Means That You Are Strengthening Your Heart, Which Is Always Good News. Pocket Coach - Focus On Your Goals Seamless. Thanks To The Effortless Data Collection And Your Withings Health Cloud, We Will Have Crunched All The Data Into Easy To Read Graphs Which Are Readily Available To You Before You Even Realize It. Access Your Securely Stored Data Whenever And Wherever You Need It In The Dedicated Web And Mobile Apps (Ios And Android). Hand In Hand. Use The Health Mate App As A Coach. Beyond The Data, Set Weight Goals And Let Us Take You There. The App Will Break Them Down Into Weekly Achievable Targets While Keeping You Focused With Relevant Tips And Reminders On Your Smartphone And Tablet. 60+ Withings Partner Apps Open-Minded. Whether You're Into Weight Loss Coaching, Activity And Calorie Tracking, Or Cardio Fitness, There's A Great Chance We're Already Compatible With Your Favorite Apps. If You're New To This, You'll Discover How Our Open Approach To Healthcare Can Further Leverage Your Body Data. Runkeeper. Runkeeper Is An App That Uses Your Smartphone's Gps Ability To Keep Track Of Your Outdo see more...

Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
This scale is awesome. It has an app so you can save all your weigh ins right on your phone. Not only does it calculate weight but also BMI. It allows you to input family members and it recognizes you every time and saves quick and easy to the app as well as on the scale. It will tell you how much you have lost or gained since your last weigh in.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
This scale is great for tracking your weight as well as your body composition. It can be incredibly helpful to see my body composition improving even on days when my weight isn't changing as quickly as I'd like.
Arelis L.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Me gusta muchísimo tiene todo lo k necesitamos saber a la hora de ponernos en forma y saber controlar los alimentos
Cristina d.
Cristina d.
Doral, FL
Got this at home and can record my weight and some other medical statements. Can handle many users.
Mary Ann D.
Mary Ann D.
Crosswicks, NJ
This scale is pretty cool. I feel like it weighs accurately. The really cool part is how it sends your info to a website where you can track your progress in your weight, body fat, water, etc. I'm not completely sure how accurate those things are, though. I know the BMI it gives me is the same as if you used an online calculator. I like that it weighs in *point* increments. I also like that data can be stored for more than one user, and it just *knows* who is standing on it!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
My husband & I have gone through many scales these past few years & none have lived up to this one. We searched for an all-in-one scale & this has everything. The app integration works great & makes it easy to keep track of much more than just weight.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Fresno, CA
My Husband and I have been withing users for the last 4 years. We love these products, the scale in particular. It is great to see everything in a graph either on your computer or an app on your phone. Weighs perfectly weight, fat mass, lean weight, BMI. I love this scale! After 4 years it is still as beautiful as ever, so sleek on my bathroom floor. You do have to take care on how to clean it (no harsh chemicals). I just wash it once a week with a damp soft cloth.
Kelsea H.
Kelsea H.
Brighton, MA
The Withings Smart Body Analyzer has been a great addition to my morning routine. While I have found that it has been 1lb heavier than my go-to scale (who am I kidding, my old scale was probably lying to me), it's been great to be able to track the correlation between hydration and weight. I tend to get dehydrated easily and would feel confident when I'd see the scale go down. Now I can understand the difference between losing fat, water, or muscle.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
But not sure if it's entirely accurate. Jumps a few pounds from day to day. But I like that it remembers your previous weight. Perfect specifically if you are trying to lose weight!