With Love Hilary Duff By Hilary Duff For Women. Set-eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 OZ & Body Lotion 3.3 OZ & Metallic Clutch uploaded by anne h.

BY HILARY DUFF

Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
I was in love with this product in elementary and middle school. I remember begging my family and friends to get this for me. The scent is not to sweet but slightly sophisticated from what I remember. I would love to have another bottle of this stuff!
Ashley M.
Manitowoc, WI
I bought this last Christmas and fell in love. Normally I prefer higher end brand perfumes that are more expensive. This is very affordable and every one body is different but on me it was a more floral scent which really complimented by body. I will totally continue to buy this.
anne h.
with love perfume and body lotion were a gift from someone but i did not like it first because the smell was too much heavy then i started liking it especially the body lotion . it's an amazing perfume .