WITH LOVE HILARY DUFF by Hilary Duff EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ *TESTE uploaded by Jazmin m.WITH LOVE HILARY DUFF by Hilary Duff EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ *TESTE uploaded by Rachel W.

BY WITH LOVE HILARY DUFF

Women's 3.4 oz EDP Spray (Tester). Exotic fruits add an intriguing sparkle to the rich woods and sultry ambers of this effervescent oriental fragrance. With Love perfume by Hilary Duff opens with a sparkling top of sultry succulent mangosteen fruit and an exotic blend of spices that hint at the warmth slowly unfolding. The heart glows with the luminous scent of a tropical mangosteen blossom as cocobolo wood an exotic wood prized for its rare beauty adds texture and warmth. The seductive base combines sheer amber milk and steamy amber musk leaving a lingering trail of dramatic signature. Notes include Mangosteen Fruit Exotic Spice Blend Chai Latte Mangosteen Blossoms Cocobolo Wood Amber Milk Amber Musk Balsam Incense. see more...

Melissa D.
I had this perfume years ago and it was my summer scent it smelled so tropical it was so nice! But then I didn’t see it anywhere anymore it was not to expensive but yet was worth it ! I miss this scent 💕
Rachel S.
Best perfume I've ever smelled it's my absolute favorite. Borrowed from a friend and unfortunately haven't found it in a store since I've run out, but you can buy it off eBay for cheaper than in any store I'm sure anyways. Not cheap fruity smell like a lot of perfumes have. Stays on for a very long time.
Rachel W.
Dyersburg, TN
One of my favorite my favorite perfumes right now. I absolutely love perfumes I have around 100 bottles and this one has been my go to for about a month. I had it for a while and I'm not sure why I wasn't using it. Highly recommend this perfume to anyone.
Chelsea M.
Aumsville, OR
Flash back to my time in high school or what? still one of my absolute favorite purfumes! Wish this was still in stock. The bottle lasted me around 3 months. With the money for sure. I'm pretty sure I bought multiple bottles back in the day! Bring this scent back!:)
Sarah B.
princeton, WV
Love love love this perfume! I've had mine for 4 years now and still using it. A little goes a long way for sure. The scent is perfect for an everyday wear or that special ocasion. If I could find it again I will definitely be buying
Autumn M.
This perfume is a light and floral scent. Perfect for spring and summer months. The bottle has a curved shape with gold accents. Very Pretty. It lasts for a while and is very affordable. I wish it was still easier to find. This is an older scent.
Stephanie T.
This is my favorite perfume ever! Every time i use it i get so many compliments, it last from the moment you spray it to the moment you get in the shower. Its just perfect<3 so sad is discontinued :'(
Skyler W.
Clever, MO
I absolutely love this perfume! It's very warm, feminine and girly, if you love the smell of vanilla you will love this!Its not too overpowering to wear everyday and its great for daytime or evening wear!
Kao V.
This is one of my favorite scents! I like how the bottle is simple and looks great on my vanity table. I like that it's inexpensive.
Jill S.
Mount Vernon, IL
This smells really good. And for it to be an inexpensive scent you will have people ask you what you are wearing.