With Love by Hilary Duff Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz uploaded by Bonnie R.

With Love by Hilary Duff Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz

A youthful fragrance with notes of mangosteen fruit spices mangosteen Flower Cocobolo Wood amber milk and amber, Gender: Women, Capacity: 1, 7 oz, see more...

With Love by Hilary Duff Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz
  • "It's a warm amber, musky scent, with a little bit of a spicy, woodsy scent thrown in, and a very faint dash of floral." in 1 review
  • "You must get it because this fragrance is really unique, long lasting and I have yet to find another that parallels its abilities. " in 1 review
  • "This has been my favorite perfume that I immediately repurchase when the bottle is almost out." in 1 review
  • "I wear this with a spritz of Amber romance body spray from Victoria secret." in 1 review
  • "This perfume smells really good." in 1 review
Victoria L.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This has been my perfume for 10 years!! It is my go to and I have not been able to find a replacement fragrance. I love this. It is not too sweet and I can wear it when I go out or when I go to professional events. The only downside is that it has become really hard to find and unless you buy it on amazon, it is no longer in stores. BUT!!! You must get it because this fragrance is really unique, long lasting and I have yet to find another that parallels its abilities.
Bonnie R.
Galt, CA
I got this in a set of 4 other mini scents and this is my favorite one. I used it up the fastest and have kept the bottle because it's classy looking. Anyways, its not as expensive as other perfumes and might buy the full size after I use up my other perfumes. If you love vanilla and coconut scented things I think you'd love this!
Rhiannon D.
Every single time I wear this out, I have at least one woman come up to me and ask what I'm wearing. This has been my favorite perfume that I immediately repurchase when the bottle is almost out. It smells amazing without being over powerful, lasts a long time on your skin and I love the bottle design as well.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
I really like this scent, it's the only perfume I own that isn't sweet or floral scented. The best way to describe it would be a feminine-musky scent. It's a warm amber, musky scent, with a little bit of a spicy, woodsy scent thrown in, and a very faint dash of floral.
Kayla F.
Omaha, NE
Beautiful notes. When I put this on I feel extra beautiful. This is great for the spring and summer. It's also simple enough to layer another perfume.
Amra D.
Klamath Falls, OR
I wear this with a spritz of Amber romance body spray from Victoria secret. It is sultry and inviting.
Heather C.
Cape Coral, FL
I am a perfume collector! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume! It has a beautiful design and amazing scent and it has one of the most important things a perfume should have and that is longevity! I would say this one is a MUST to add to any perfume collection :)
Crystal R.
Absolutely LOVE the smell of this perfume. There's soft floral notes mixed with woodsy notes. It lasts very long. I purchased this when it first came out, and it's about the same price, if not cheaper than typical perfumes. The bottle is beautiful enough to display on your vanity too! I wouldn't change a thing about With Love. It's one of my favorites!
April L.
This perfume smells really good. It is one of my favorites. I picked it up when one od the stores had $20 perfume sales. And there were no testers out, but i am glad that i bought this one!