Witches of East End uploaded by Josie R.Witches of East End uploaded by Melissa B.

BY WITCHES OF EAST END

• Who's you favorite character?2 Answers
  • Is this series available on Netflix?2 Answers
  • Does anybody know if its true the show got canceled?? I s...1 Answers
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
I'm loved this show in so into sci find super natural type shows. Witches and magic love and hate. I'm so sad that the shows was cancelled it stopped a cliff hanger in season two....
Kadi C.
College Sta, TX
Absolutely hooked on this show! Even the boyfriend got hooked! They announced that they are canceling it, which is just not acceptable. There is an online petition that has a huge following to bring it back. I'm talking Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano (both from Charmed-my absolute favorite TV show). It just didn't do well because a) it was on Lifetime network and that limits the amount of exposure because guys usually think "Lifefime network....chicks...", and b) because the time slot was a prime time slot which means it had to compete with all the huge shows out there. PLEASE BRING IT BACK...IT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO END! The books are very different. I have read previous books from the same author and this series was truly different from anything else that she had written. VERY adult. I'll admit that the show deviated significantly and that is kind of a bummer, but I actually think that the show wouldn't have been as good if they went straight from the book. The show has a particular chemistry that just works.
Amy R.
Richmond, KY
I LOVEEEE this show! I discovered it on Netflix and watched season 1 in one day. I now re-watch it all the time and it instantly became a favorite show of mine. I truly TRULY hope that they re-new season 3. I hear Netflix is thinking about it and there are petitions to sign and I hope that it sticks. This show deserves to be on air. I could sit and talk about this show for hours, but I'll leave you with this... If you haven't watch it, go watch it! You'll thank me later.
Amber H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Only watched the first season so far, keep meaning to watch the second. It's pretty good, i love the actresses and the story has a good plot. Overall one of these days I'm gonna get around to watching the second season! I'm just not much of a TV watcher.
Aminata C.
Woodbridge, VA
I initially did not think i was going to like that show as much as i do. I love supernatural themed shows and movies and this show has a little bit of everything in it. I cannot wait for season 3 to come on. I like the different dynamics of the characters and how you can become invested in what happens to them. it is one of my guilty pleasures.
Jasmine P.
Tampa, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I LOVE THIS SHOW!! I am so hurt that lifetime has cancelled this series. It is unlike any fantasy and magical show on TV at the moment. It is relatable, funny and has a unique story line separate from some of the other shows that we normally see/read. I will definitely be getting my fix through the books.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like this series because it is based of of books that I read. Like a lot of paranormal series it's not true to the books but it has a good cast of characters and plot is interesting.
Monica O.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I enjoyed this show. I think it was beginning to really hit its stride and become more original in the last season. The way in which it ended was not satisfying and very unfulfilling. I would like to see it finish up in a better place.
Crystal B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I have mixed emotions about this show. Sometimes I really like it and then other times I wonder what the heck I'm watching. I suppose it's the way that they represent magic in such a silly way. To be honest, it's a guilty pleasure.
Lauren H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of the best witch-themed shows that I've seen so far, and I'm sad to see it go. Even though it was canceled, the first season is on Netflix and the second season is probably soon to come. I recommend it!
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Is this series available on Netflix?
Tresha M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's you favorite character?
Amber C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Does anybody know if its true the show got canceled?? I saw on twitter a couple of months back Rachel Boston (ingrid) said she was sad the show didn't get renewed and that she thanked all the fans...i just wanna know if i was the only one who saw this by mistake or if its true?!