Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersWitch
Witch Naturally Clear Cleansing Lotion

Witch® Naturally Clear Cleansing Lotion

by Witch

Witch Naturally Clear Cleansing Lotion with Witch Hazel Extract, oil fighting formula cleanses and soothes, helps prevent breakouts without drying out the skin.
Oil Free and Dermatologically Tested.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Witch® Naturally Clear Cleansing Lotion!
Motum Road, Norwich
Witch® Naturally Clear Cleansing Lotion uploaded by Shannon F.
Witch® Naturally Clear Cleansing Lotion uploaded by Shannon F.
If witch hazel is your thing, then this might be for you. This is a fairly gentle cleanser and surprisingly doesn't smell too harsh either. The smell is a little chemically but so is the nature of the product. This is a really good cleanser if you want something light to strip oils without drying, but I do not recommend if you have sensitive skin or open acne, as it may burn or sting. This does have lots of alcohol (denatured) in it, which isn't great for something like this, but doesn't need to be washed away as it dries from the skin. The instructions suggest applying to a cotton pad and wiping across the face. I didn't get the results I would have liked to see from this, I was still getting blemishes and oily skin so I this didn't work for me. I know there's a big divide on the value of witch hazel so this might be for you if you like a cheap and cheerful option.
Witch® Naturally Clear Cleansing Lotion uploaded by Pallvi S.
Amazing to use after removing makeup as it prevents me breaking out after wearing makeup for a whole day and is extremely affordable and would definitely recommend to friends and family
london
This does its jobs it gets rid of many impurities in yous face but I have quite dry and sensitive skin and it just irritated it quite a lot
This product cleaned your skin so well it makes you feel so fresh and your skin is left very smooth
Durham , Durham
Witch® Naturally Clear Cleansing Lotion uploaded by Eleana C.
Witch® Naturally Clear Cleansing Lotion Think you’ve got all your makeup off? NOPE! I use makeup wipes to remove my makeup and then use this after with cotton pads and my goodness it really shows you how much makeup you miss! Fantastic for really removing all makeup, I love it! It says no need to rinse after but I make sure to rinse with hot water and then cold water after (to close your pores)
Stoke-on-Trent
Great toner, removes my makeup easily when used with a cotton pad. I use it every other day as it is a bit intense for my skin personally. It seems very strong so i have to dilute it a bit but it does the job so i would buy it again and i would recommend this product to people.
i think that is product does its job. it cleanses your face. I have really sensitve skin an the amount of alcohol denat in this really affects my skin. it makes me break out more and have irritable skin for a couple of minutes. From my experiance with this i cant say id recommend.
eyemouth
Don’t use this much as irritates my skin, very affordable! Avoid eyes at all costs!!! Very sore
1,258 reviews
Works great on my skin, use on a night once removed makeup,can sting if touches open pore however. Wake up to an improvement in skin appearance and any flare ups have calmed down

Looking for your answer?