Witch Hazel Distillate (Alcohol Free & Fragrance Free) Bundle: Witch Hazel Distillate + Facial Cleansing Cotton Pads (100 pack)

BY THE HOMESTEAD COMPANY

Witch hazel is also known to help with speeding the healing of cold sores with several daily applications. Witch hazel is also traditionally known as a good first reaction against shaving cuts and abrasions for men and is also helpful for sunburns. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
So I like finding alternative remedies or products I can use in my skincare regime. Witch hazel is nature’s natural toner! I wet a cotton square and wipe my face with it. My face feels clean and refreshed and preps my skin for my moisturizer
kassy v.
This product is my favorite part of my face routine. I use it everyday. It’s very gentle on the skin doesn’t burn helps a lot with acne keeps your skin glowing. Helps scaring as well. Cleans your face makes you feel refreshed and also helps with pores.