Office SuppliesPencilsWit & Delight
Wood Pencils 10ct - Black and Gold

Wit & Delight Wood Pencils 10ct - Black and Gold

by Wit & Delight

. The wit & delight 10-count wood pencils in black and gold are designed to add a little fun to your tasting party. You can t hand your guests their tasting notebooks and not give them a pencil. You love it when everything comes together and with wit & delight you can make that happen. . . â . Wit & delight for target . Imagine your life with more wit and delight. Now you can with wit & delight for target. We ve partnered with one of our favorite pinners to give you a pinterest-worthy collection of fun and whimsical treasures for your home and friendly gatherings. Each collection is in-store and online for a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wit & Delight Wood Pencils 10ct - Black and Gold!
How would you rate this product?
Strongsville, OH
These are pencils, plain and simple. They got the job done, like any other pencil would do. You're just paying for the look.
Greenville , SC
I am a classic pencil person. So having these all wood pencils really make me happy! I really love how great they write!
Albany, NY
These pencils are amazing for drawing or sketching little doodles at least that's what I use them for
I like these pencils for drawing. I think they look better than the yellow/orange ones.
long beach , ca
Love these ! I prefer this style , instead of the mechanical pencils! Also the look of the pens is amazing !
Rochester, MN
1,206 reviews
I love these pencils they look cool, write well and are a great gift along with a notebook! They come in a 10-count wood pencils in black and gold are designed to add a little fun to your party.

Looking for your answer?