BY WISK

Wisk® Deep Clean™ Original Detergent.
Attacks trapped body oils and sweat!
With Micro-Cleaners™. see more...

Vanessa G.
I loved Wisk laundry detergent. It was great at getting out stains and left clothes smelling great. Also, it was gentle on knits and other delicate fabrics. I was so very disappointed when it was discontinued.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Wisk has been my go-to laundry detergent for over a decade!  It would always clean my clothes/towels/sheets very well and even got out the toughest stains!  Unfortunately, Wisk has now been discontinued and I'm having trouble finding a replacement I like as much.  Please bring back Wisk!
Amy S.
Oak Harbor, WA
This detergent is great! The scent is not overpowering for those who have issues with scents. Everything comes out super clean. My mom has been using it for over 20 years and won't use anything else
Ronda R.
Wisk Deep Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent 32 Loads is my go to detergent when washing my child's clothing. It's usually covered in dirt and food.
Heather B.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Purchased this product because I had a coupon. Very pleased, my clothes came out clean and they smelled wonderful. I will be buying this again!
Adam P.
Grayson, KY
Great product! It worked very well even on some of the real dirty jeans with grease, dirt, and oil. Also had a nice scent!
Heather S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Works wonders on those smelly gym clothes and gets everything clean the first wash! Definitely the best detergent!
Tiffany A.
My husband works out in the woods and when i wash with wisk his clothes come out really clean love this product
Stacy S.
1956 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 2
I received a sample of this and am pleased. it smells great and leaves,my clothes amelling fresh and clean.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
I love wisk detergent! Its reasonably priced and gets the toughest stains out. The smell is great also
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Now that Wisk has been discontinued and can no longer be found in stores, what detergent are you using as a replacement? I'm having trouble finding something that cleans my clothes and smells as good as Wisk! :(