WISHFUL Honey Balm Niacinamde Jelly Moisturizer Gel Cream 55g/194oz HUDA BEAUTY

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Be the first to review this item!
Start your review of WISHFUL Honey Balm Niacinamde Jelly Moisturizer Gel Cream 55g/1.94oz HUDA BEAUTY!
How would you rate this product?
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,173 reviews
WISHFUL Honey Balm Niacinamde Jelly Moisturizer Gel Cream 55g/1.94oz HUDA BEAUTY uploaded by Christina G.
Very nice how it feels on the skin without leaving it super greasy and oily it’s 48$ which I think is overpriced and I’m not a fan of the smell at all that’s why it has 4 stars ⭐️ in my review but it works great I love the results so I’m going to continue to use it and just get past the smell because my skin looks more supple plumped up which gets rid of fine lines and wrinkles I definitely recommend this oh and I have oily skin a very little goes a very long way for me and the packaging is beautiful 🤩
Olivia E.
Greenville, SC
I am obsessed with this! It smells so pleasant, it definitely has lavender in it and it makes me feel so relaxed when I use it. I feel so pampered every-time I use it, I just feel like it’s a special treat. Huda does an amazing job with all of her products, and this one definitely didn’t disappoint. If you don’t like silicone in skincare you may not like this though, it definitely has a silicone feel since it does contain it, but that doesn’t bother me at all. [product:wishful-honey-balm-niacinamde-jelly-moisturizer-gel-cream-55g/194oz-huda-beauty]

Looking for your answer?