Wish Formula - Blackhead & Blackmask Home Spa Kit 10pcs 10pcs uploaded by Himali B.

BY WISH FORMULA

Blackhead & Blackmask Home Spa Kit - Wish Formula's Blackhead & Blackmask Home Spa Kit is an innovative three-step blackhead treatment for nose and chin that helps loosen blackheads and minimize pore size. With 9 effective natural extracts, the Blackhead & Blackmask Home Spa Kit gently dissolves away excess sebum and tightens the area. - Blackhead & Blackmask Home Spa Kit see more...

Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I have been suffering from blackheads and whiteheads forever now though AHA/BHA has reduced the occurrence & delays the blackheads and whiteheads from reappearing but still my skin needs through physical cleanup & exfoliation from time to time. I have combination skin and my T-zone has a lot of blackheads and whiteheads I have been using a lot of nose blackheads strips from different brands from Korean brands to other renowned international brands but none of them see to do much. This kit on the otherhand without any tugging and pulling dissolves the blackheads & helps them to come out on the surface which can be then cleaned up with a black stick provided in this kit followed by a pore tightening serum. The mask sits perfectly on the nose extending to the cheeks as well. Also, the best thing I liked about this kit is it comes with a mask for chin as well which I haven't seen with other blackheads strips. After cleaning my face I put on this mask on my nose and chin & left it on for 15 mins. After I removed it I could see the blackheads surfacing on my skin which I cleaned with the black stick and used the pore tightening serum afterwards. My skin looked smooth and clear and unlike other blackheads strips it didn't dry, irritate or cause any redness on my skin. I am definitely going to buy it again. It's great. I bought it from my favourite skincare site peach&lily.
ruby a.
long beach , CA
Well, the face mask didn't stay in whatsoever therefore it never got hard on the skin, and never was able to extract anything out of my skin at all. The stick that comes with the pack was literally a q-tip with an end that did nothing either. I put the serum on afterwards but I doubt that's great either. Waste of money.
Nieves P.
Allentown, PA
It works wonderful. I was so surprised when I saw that all the sebum actually popped out of my pores and after removing it, my chin and nose were left THE softest they’re ever been. I highly recommend it!

back