Wish-bone Wish Bone Just 2 Good Italian Salad Dressing 16 oz uploaded by Dorian H.

BY WISH-BONE® #9 in Salad Dressing

Find Salad Dressing And Toppings at Target.com! Wish Bone Just 2 Good Italian Salad Dressing 16 oz see more...

Betsy F.
West Monroe, LA
I love to marinate my chicken in this before I grill it! It gives it such a great flavor. It also keeps so much of the moisture in. No one ever wants dry bland chicken! I also sometimes add seasoning to my chicken after marinating but you can absolutely just marinate it in this for a couple hours and it will be the best grilled chicken you’ve ever had. Highly recommend Wish-Bone® Italian Salad Dressing
Alex S.
Wish Bone dressings are some of my favorite. There is something about this Italian dressing that has me addicted. This dressing is super vinegary but still slightly sweet at the same time. Whatever is in this is delicious!

I love using this on salads, to marinade meat, and use as a base for dipping sauces. The possibilities are endless and yummy. ☺️
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Absolutely marvelous I love it my favorite I talion dressing very healthy goes great with everything. We had a lot of salads And vegetables and fruits in our house so we use it on all types of different things definitely something you can pick up at any local market for just a few bucks
Bailey B.
Maumelle, AR
Italian dressing all the way! With the slight tangy taste it’s a great way to zhoozh up any salad. I have even used it as a marinade for chicken breast when I still ate that. It’s a yummy way to add a little something to what might otherwise taste bland.
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
This is my favorite salad dressing and maranaid 🥗 ! So yummy 😋 on salad too bake chicken ! I paid this with tomato carrots lettuce I put this on my sandwiches everything ! This dressing is amazing and so good ! I recommend for any meal !
Portia F.
San Antonio, TX
It’s always good to keep a bottle of this in your refrigerator. It’s perfect on salads, when making your own marinade. I mean the uses are endless. It always gives my food the right touch. It’s great in price and lasts quite awhile.
Kendra N.
Riceboro, GA
This is my go to when baking bone in pork chops or throwing a pork loin in the crock pot. Top it with Italian dressing and it makes the flavor phenomenal. Our store usually has a good deal on two bottles so we stay stocked up!
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
This is my go to for Italian dressing. It’s just so light and delicious. I am very picky about my salad dressings and this one is so good. You can buy it at any grocery store. You can also add it to your chicken to put in the crockpot.
Lauren M.
Lynn, MA
I use too much of this according to my family. I use almost half a bottle of the regular size when I put it on my salad. When the salad is gone I just drink the remaining salad dressing. The herbs are strong and always make me choke, but it’s so worth it.
Taryn W.
turlock, CA
This is really my go-to for Thousand Island it's really great with onions and tomatoes cucumbers or your salad and your pasta salad you could do a lot with Italian can make with chicken I really like this dressing