Wish-Bone® Sweet & Spicy French Dressing

by Wish-Bone®

It's hard to improve on a classic, but with a pinch of brown sugar and a dash of pimento pepper, this could start a tangy revolution.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wish-Bone® Sweet & Spicy French Dressing!
Sabrina W.
Salyersville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This dressing is so good on a salad. I love the creamy, sweetness with just a little bit of a kick of spice. Very affordable and tastes great. I love a good salad for lunch and this dressing is so good on it!
Tonya J.
Troy, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to eat just the regular French until a friend of mine had this and since this is the only kind I like.
Kimberly P.
Tonawanda
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good dressing!! Nice flavor and consistency. Good for the price, and is a nice addition to my salad and other items!
Sharon G.
New Mexico
A touch of France at it's best. You will love the sweet and spicy taste of this French dressing. You will eat more salads and find other ways to keep pouring on the goodness. It has a great rice and affordable. You will always be satisfied as quality is also a great name to add to this dressing.
Dana K.
Dalton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
It spices up your salad without being too spicy. It has a slight tangy-sweet taste with a slight hint of spicy. Great combo.
Austin S.
greensboro
Purchased at: Amazon
This is just a great product I really recommend it to all of y’all out there. Because it has a good bang for its buck and it also works very very well! It rlly works with anything. This is my great review. It also is very cheap!
Dianna M.
Conway
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this flavor on my salads. Tastes great in any kind of salad. Amazing texture. Great price
Kym M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a personal favorite, but I don’t much enjoy French to begin with. Not too spicy, a nice blend of flavors. Would recommend if you are a French dressing fan!
Yessi T.
Not a big fan of this dressing. The sweetness overpowers it. It does have a kick to it, but not my cup of tea.
Kellie S.
Charleston, WV
Wish-bone is a fantastic salad dressing for its price point. Their sweet and spicy French is one of my favorites. It is very flavorful!

Looking for your answer?