Wish-Bone® Spicy Caesar

by Wish-Bone®

Wish-Bone® Spicy Caesar is made with creamy Wish-Bone® Caesar loaded with bold black pepper, fiery crushed chili peppers, and savory Romano cheese. It adds big, bold flavor to salads or is great as a dip.

Water, Soybean Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Cheddar Cheese, Romano Cheese (Milk, Starter Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Modified Corn Starch, Dried Egg, Yolk, Garlic Powder, Spices, Xanthan Gum, Monosodium Glutamate, Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Mustard Flour, Phosphoric Acid, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Whey (Milk), Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wish-Bone® Spicy Caesar!
How would you rate this product?
Maryland
This dressing is delicious and taste great. I will never be without my favorite salad dressing.
bellevue, WA
Ceaser salad with cheese it's the best combination, my family love when we have it on table
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite dressing besides buffalo ranch! It’s the Caesar with a hint of spice the best
Avondale, AZ
This flavor is actually pretty good I was skeptical because this brand does lack flavor
Houston , TX
1,526 reviews
I like this product and I would recommend it for everyone to purchase. It’s affordable.
This is the best American dressing I've had in my life. Complete, simple, easily found on every store and goes with everything. Great flavor! The bottle could be upgraded since the top cap gets wet with the paper cover it comes with. Totally recommended for every meal!
Doral, FL
I love the ceasar salad this product have little spicy, is healthy, delicious, try with lettuce and cucumber or lettuce with tomato, parmesan and this sauce oh my god the sky!!! ❤️
Udimore road , Rye
Having salad tonight? This sauce bring your salad to life with taste, flavour, and texture. Sour dressing with a kick of spice. #influenster #food #sauce
Doral, FL
I used to always pick up the caesar dressing but the spicy caesar just puts the cherry on top... .i love this dressing its my fav
Newark, DE
wish-bone is best in dressing brands, caesar dressing is very delicious, aromaty and its amazing in caesar salad

Looking for your answer?