Wish-Bone® Spicy Caesar

by Wish-Bone®

Wish-Bone® Spicy Caesar is made with creamy Wish-Bone® Caesar loaded with bold black pepper, fiery crushed chili peppers, and savory Romano cheese. It adds big, bold flavor to salads or is great as a dip.

Water, Soybean Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Cheddar Cheese, Romano Cheese (Milk, Starter Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Modified Corn Starch, Dried Egg, Yolk, Garlic Powder, Spices, Xanthan Gum, Monosodium Glutamate, Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Mustard Flour, Phosphoric Acid, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Whey (Milk), Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wish-Bone® Spicy Caesar!
How would you rate this product?
Albany, OR
Affordable price paired with a pleasant flavor . Great on green salads and pasta salads. I don’t find the flavor to be all that spicy personally but the flavor is great either way . I’d recommend it if you haven’t tried it and love Caesar dressing.
San Jose, CA
I really like this it is a little bit different in taste. I will buy this again in the future I do recommend trying it. I will also use this dressing and combine it with a other dressings depending on what taste I am looking for.
Cleveland , OH
This is my only brand I use for my Caesar salad it taste perfect and yummy , if ur asking me about healthy , well we all know most of the dressing are not but what can we do 🤷🏻‍♀️ I always buy it and I do recommend it
This salad dressing the spicy Caesar is actually not too bad I would actually buy it to add the spicy taste to my salad. If you are into the spiciness of your salad this is something you should actually buy or use as your dressing. This is actually a cheap dressing that you can find at your nearby local grocery store either food for less or Walmart.
GA
Wish-Bone Spicy Caesar Salad Dressing tastes delicious and I bought it from Walmart. It's not too spicy for me and the flavors balance each other well. I used it for my salad as well as a dipping sauce for my wings. I am highly satisfied with this dressing and will be buying more soon.
Campton, KY
Once in a while I would have a crave for Caesar salad and for some reason Caesar salad at restaurants taste better than homemade....but then I decided to give this dressing a try....and it is exactly what I was looking for !!!
Purchased at: Target
I really love the creamy Caesar dressing from wishbone. To mention, I also really love spicy food so I thought this would be interesting. I bought this dressing and didn’t really enjoy it because it was a weird twist.
This is the best American dressing I've had in my life. Complete, simple, easily found on every store and goes with everything. Great flavor! The bottle could be upgraded since the top cap gets wet with the paper cover it comes with. Totally recommended for every meal!
Minden , LA
I love a good Caesar salad.  I bought this with high hopes because I really enjoy other products from Wish-Bone.  However, the Caesar dressing just didn't hit the spot for me.  The flavor was a little off as well as the texture.  It was very thick and gloppy.  I wouldn't buy this flavor again.
garrison
I guess I'm missing something here. This was just "ok" tasting to me. I expected it to be zippy or zesty or spicy, but it's actually very mild flavored and indistinct. On the plus side, it is creamy and not sour. I don't mean that it's sweet, just that it doesn't make your mouth pucker, like some dressings.

Looking for your answer?