BY WISH-BONE®

Wish-Bone® Russian Salad Dressing is a creamy blend of tomato, vinegar and spices for a sweet and savory dressing that makes salads irresistible.

Water, Soybean Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Maltodextrin (Corn), Buttermilk Powder, Whey (Milk), Sugar. Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Garlic Puree, Salt, Garlic*, Phosphoric Acid, Onion*, Xanthan Gum, Red Bell Peppers*, Yeast Extract, Spices, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbic Acid And Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality). *Dehydrated

Nicole F.
Linwood, MI
This is the only brand I find that makes this flavor and it is a family staple. It has a nice tang offset by a little sweetness. This is the salad dressing my grandfather reaches for first.
Linda H.
I love this dressing on sandwiches. Makes a great hot pastrami sandwich. Slightly hard to find in my area but once I find it, I buy it in bulk. Usually found at acme!
Breanna  M.
I only give this one star because I have to. This dressing is gross, and a waste of money, it doesn't even have the right texture for a salad dressing. I will just stick with hidden valley
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I love using this with crockpot chicken meals & white rice! Comes out delicious! This gives the chicken a nice flavor without having to do much to it!
Jenna H.
GREAT Russian dressing taste BUT it is very runny. I have had better on salads when it is thicker. I think it would be a great marinade, though.
Ashanda G.
Omg I'm always shocked at the amount of people who have not herd of or tried Russian dressing I love it so much
Jessica R.
Commerce City, CO
I love using this dressing on chicken fajitas. It has a nice kick and isn't too overpowering.
Hannah W.
This is my favorite Wishbone dressing! It's almost like a French but deeper. Plus it has the celery seeds that gives it that pop of extra flavor! So good!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this really healthy?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How expensive is this dressing?