BY WISH-BONE®

Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing.
20% less plastic††.
Still 16oz of delicious flavor!
Naturally helps better absorb vitamins A & E from salad with the oils in Wish-Bone*.
Big bold flavor.
See back to learn more! see more...

Chelsey S.
Boalsburg, PA
This is the absolute best Italian dressing for pasta salads. It packs a punch of flavor -- more so than traditional Italian dressing. It also works well as a marinade because of the stronger flavors. I don't typically put the Robusto Italian on regular salads, but I do use it frequently on all other types of dishes.
Katelyn L.
Muncie, IN
So good! This dressing has always been in my fridge at home! It's got a nice kick to it that a typical ranch dressing does not, making it perfect for mixing up flavors! It's reasonably priced and can be found at most grocery stores! This dressing is my go to when I'm looking for Italian!
Ivana M.
Columbus, OH
This has been my favorite Italian dressing for years. To the point where regular Italian dressing seems to mild. I like the bold flavor.
Taberah B.
Johnson City, TN
I love wishbone Italian salad dressing its awesome. I especially love a lot of it on pasta salad it gives it that nice zing that makes the pasta great.
Barbara C.
Warrior, AL
This Wishbone Italian is very good. My family loves it. I cook chicken with this Italian Dressing poured over it and then bake. It's delicious.
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
Foodie Expert
I really like this dressing. Wishbone is my favorite dressing! I think their Italian dressing is their best dressing yet.
Mimi D.
Boca Raton, FL
I'm not big on Italian dressing for salad but this can be used on other foods. If you grab some chicken cutlets or breasts and grilled them on a George Forman grill, add some of the dressing on top of the chicken when it is almost ready and let sink in there while it is finishing cooking. Delish!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
I grew up on wish bone italian was always around in the fridge for our salad and sandwhich for added flavor .wish bone u can always count on to have good flavor
Rosey K.
Foodie Expert
My favorite Italian dressing! It's so flavorful yet not overpowering. It adds the perfect touch to any salad.
Alyx M.
Foodie Expert
Very tasty dressing. You can definitely taste the "robust" flavor- to me this has more tomato flavoring than normal Italian dressing from this brand. I prefer normal Italian!
Elizabeth D.
Scott Afb, IL
What is the difference between the Robusto and the House Italian dressing? Is there really any difference?