BY WISH-BONE®

Want a really full-flavored dressing? Try Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing. We’ve taken our famous Italian dressing recipe, filled with Italian herbs and spices, and then we packed it full of even more herbs, seasonings and cheese flavors for a taste that’s even more zesty and robust.

Water, Soybean Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Garlic*, Contains Less Than 2% Of Each Of The Following: Onion*, Red Bell Peppers*, Xanthan Gum, Spices, Maltodextrin (Corn), Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Natural Flavor, Caramel Color, Annatto Extract (Color). *Dried
Gluten-free

Christy S.
Oh my gosh, y'all. I won't buy any other Italian dressing other than wish bond robusto. There really is so much more flavor with the robusto versus the regular Italian. I love to use it on salads, pasta salad, marinade my chicken( makes it so flavorful and juicy), etc. The best part is that it's so adorable! I could probably eat it plain and be happy! :p
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
I like this particular Wishbone Italian dressing because there is a savory edge to it that is satisfying through the whole bite. With the regular Wishbone Italian I do not like the after taste. This is my go to for the family and my kids love it with their veggies and on salads!
Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
I love this product. It adds a bit of zest to your typical Italian dressing. I often use it to marinade my chicken prior to cooking it with veggies & serving it over rice! It is killer. Everyone should switch out their regular Italian for this flavor!
Chrimson E.
Leighton
This is so good yet so bad for you. Better than a creamier salad dressing though. The flavor is incredible kind of over powering though, It packs a punch literally. Definitely worth buying if you can handle the potency.
April S.
Asheboro, NC
This Italian dressing has an extra burst of flavor that is great on salads and I've also used it to marinate chicken. It's inexpensive and found at almost any grocery store. Great alternative to regular Italian dressing.
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
I really like this dressing. I love how different the robusto is from other brands & even the original one. It does have more flavor & it isn’t too hard. It’s really inexpensive & you can find it anywhere.
Ashley N.
Orlando, FL
I grew up on this dressing. I use it for salads, pasta salads and even when cooking chicken. It is a product I always have handy. Super affordable and a good size bottle.