BY WISH-BONE® #42 in Salad Dressing

Loaded with the flavor of herbs, garlic, and a hint of tangy buttermilk, this smooth and creamy dressing is great on salads, vegetables, in dips and more! No high fructose corn syrup.

Water, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Buttermilk Powder. Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Modified Corn Starch, Phosphoric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Polysorbate 60, Spices, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Maltodextrin (Corn), Natural Flavor, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Soy Lecithin.

Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
Classic ranch dressing. I grew up with this stuff, as did everyone I grew up with! It's a solid salad dressing and is almost always cheaper than its competitors. The flavor is nice and you only need a little bit to pack a punch!

I don't typically purchase this for myself, as there are other brands I prefer, but there is nothing at all wrong with this brand! I just prefer to purchase healthier dressings. If I had this around, I'd use it way too much! It's great on salads but I love dipping carrots and cucumbers in it!
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
Let’s argue: Wishbone tops any ranch dressing and yes that includes hidden valley. Although local restaurants have amazing ranch part of me wants to think it’s actually wish bone ranch. After using this ranch other ranches will not compare. Goodbye
Ceara T.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Wish Bone has a great variety of dressings, but I think the Wish Bone Ranch Salad dressing is still one of my favorites out of the other dressings I’ve tried from them. They are decent pricing and excellent quality.
Emily R.
Muncie, IN
Even though I’m on a diet now, this ranch was my go-to. It’s so rich and tasty. I’d use it on salads or as a dip. I mainly used it in my buffalo chicken dip, and I got rave reviews every time. Get. This. Ranch.
Hannah S.
This is the only ranch dressing I will eat. I love how it tastes and I think it’s perfect for dipping veggies or in a salad. I pair it with celery, carrots, lettuce and anything else. I purchase this regularly.
shaeliz o.
new york, NY
Wishbone girlll, my favorite brand for ranch🔥 i use this ranch for wings and pizza lol it’s the best thing ever to pair it with. i’m not really a fan of ranch with my salad so i use it with those two things.
Angelique S.
Honestly i love wish bone it has a sweet tangy taste to it and will always satisfy my needs when it comes to my salad dressing. I have been a customer for many years and will continue to purchase this!!♥️😘
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
In all honesty Wishbone Ranch is the only brand of ranch dressing that I enjoy. I have tried everything from Newman's Own to Hidden Valley and more but no one can seem to get the recipe right to please my palate. This Wishbone Ranch is creamy and it's not too tart like a lot of ranches can be. It doesn't have an overwhelming Taste of vinegar like most ranches and has a thicker recipe which I really enjoy. I highly recommend Wishbone Ranch.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Wishbone ranch dressing is one of the best dressings I have had it’s taste so good I love this and I’m very satisfied with the flavor baked ranched chicken or ranch dips super satisfied it’s delicious
RS L.
I love ranch. Like really LOVE ranch. It's my favorite dressing. I put it on just about everything. Wish-bone, however, is not my favorite ranch brand. It's probably ranked last for me. I don't know what it is, but it leaves an after taste sometimes that makes it taste a bit plastic. Don't know if it's due to the packaging or a certain ingredient. It still tastes alright, but more of a knock off flavor.
Mallory D.
Paulina, LA
What's your favorite way to eat this?
Adora G.
Brentwood, CA
I like buffalo flavored things and I was wondering, is this any good for salads?
Cassi M.
ORLANDO, FL
Favorite salad dressing? Mine is Ranch or Caesar.
Ashley L.
Monroe, WI
Is this more buffalo flavor than ranch?
Melody H.
Have you used this any recipes?

back