BY WISH-BONE® #9 in Salad Dressing

Loaded with the flavor of herbs, garlic, and a hint of tangy buttermilk, this smooth and creamy dressing is great on salads, vegetables, in dips and more! No high fructose corn syrup.

Water, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Buttermilk Powder. Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Modified Corn Starch, Phosphoric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Polysorbate 60, Spices, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Maltodextrin (Corn), Natural Flavor, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Soy Lecithin.

Tracy G.
Clearwater
In all honesty Wishbone Ranch is the only brand of ranch dressing that I enjoy. I have tried everything from Newman's Own to Hidden Valley and more but no one can seem to get the recipe right to please my palate. This Wishbone Ranch is creamy and it's not too tart like a lot of ranches can be. It doesn't have an overwhelming Taste of vinegar like most ranches and has a thicker recipe which I really enjoy. I highly recommend Wishbone Ranch.
Shatoya D.
THIS IS WHAT RANCH SHOULD TASTE LIKE! This is a staple in my fridge. My absolute favorite flavor for salads. I put some with rotisserie chicken strips, cheddar cheese on a tortilla to make chicken wraps for my kids’ lunch boxes. You can bake meats with it, use it as a dip for fries. You can’t go wrong with this ranch!
Kayla C.
Classic ranch dressing. I grew up with this stuff, as did everyone I grew up with! It's a solid salad dressing and is almost always cheaper than its competitors. The flavor is nice and you only need a little bit to pack a punch!

I don't typically purchase this for myself, as there are other brands I prefer, but there is nothing at all wrong with this brand! I just prefer to purchase healthier dressings. If I had this around, I'd use it way too much! It's great on salads but I love dipping carrots and cucumbers in it!
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
Let’s argue: Wishbone tops any ranch dressing and yes that includes hidden valley. Although local restaurants have amazing ranch part of me wants to think it’s actually wish bone ranch. After using this ranch other ranches will not compare. Goodbye
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
My husband bought thing on a run to the store when I asked him to buy ranch dressing usually I buy hidden valley ranch. This one was a close one to it. I dont like the consistency of certai nranch dressings (some are more thinner/thicker) this one was good. If I had to purchase again I wouldn’t mind
Tiffany
Philadelphia, PA
Ranch is never my first choice of dressing but I will indulge with a side of Buffalo wings.
Wish bone dressing is Always affordable & great value for your bucks.
Stephi G.
Saint Marys, GA
Good ranch. Not the best I’ve had but it is still good. I bought it at any supermarket. It isn’t always the healthiest but some of them can be. The flavor was satisfying. I would buy it again if hidden valley wasn’t available
Kristy B.
Wish-Bone was my favorite brand of Ranch dressing for the longest time! I loved the taste before, but recently it’s been tasting a little different, so I gravitated towards a different brand. I haven’t bought it since.
Ceara T.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Wish Bone has a great variety of dressings, but I think the Wish Bone Ranch Salad dressing is still one of my favorites out of the other dressings I’ve tried from them. They are decent pricing and excellent quality.
Dawna G.
Jemison
The wishbone salad dressings are really good there might go to salad dressings. For the Ritz Ranch or vinegar rinse or Thousand Islands which phone is the one that I go with. I would highly recommend this product to
Mallory D.
Paulina, LA
What's your favorite way to eat this?
Adora G.
Brentwood, CA
I like buffalo flavored things and I was wondering, is this any good for salads?
Cassi M.
Orlando, FL
Favorite salad dressing? Mine is Ranch or Caesar.
Ashley L.
Monroe, WI
Is this more buffalo flavor than ranch?
Melody H.
Have you used this any recipes?