BY WISH-BONE®

Wish-Bone® Mediterranean Italian Dressing, made with feta cheese and a squeeze of refreshing lemon. We’ve taken Wish-Bone’s® classic Italian recipe and added a twist of Mediterranean flavors – it’s great on salads or as a savory marinade!

Water, Soybean Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Feta Cheese (Milk And Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt. Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Maltodextrin (Corn), Onion*, Garlic*, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Garlic Powder, Spices, Sorbic Acid And Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Natural Flavor, Caramel Color, Annatto Extract (Color). *Dehydrated

Michelle C.
Jacksonville
It's kind of hard to find, but this is my favorite dressing! It has this splash of lemon and feta cheese. It's perfect for a Greek salad! I always end up overdressing my salad because I love the flavor so much!
Katie S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I have always really liked wishbone products. Their Italian Dressing is very yummy. The balance between the vinegar taste and the herbs and spices is just right.
Danielle K.
Logan, OH
This is a great tasting Italian, although I prefer the original, but the Wishbone name will hopefully stand the test of time, because I love the brand!