Wish-Bone® Light Thousand Island uploaded by Olynsie M.

BY WISH-BONE®

Wish-Bone Light® Thousand Island has 1/3 fewer calories and 1/2 the fat than a range of regular Thousand Island dressings, and is creamy and delectable on salads or in dips.  See nutrition information for sodium content.

Water, Corn Syrup, Whey (Milk), Distilled Vinegar, Cultured Milk And Cream, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Onion Juice, Cellulose Gel And Cellulose Gum, Garlic Juice, Soybean Oil**, Cultured Nonfat Buttermilk, Phosphoric Acid, Monosodium Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Natural Flavor (Milk), Propylene Glycol Alginate, Color Added, Sodium Benzoate And Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Spice, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Chives*, Dl Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Maltodextrin (Corn). *Dehydrated **Adds An Insignificant Amount Of Fat

• Does this by any chance contain pepper ?1 Answers
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
I think this is the absolute best salad dressings that I’ve ever had... it’s probably because it has a little mixed mayo flavor which I love.. I use this on sandwiches, and of course on salads. It’s one of my all-time favorites!
molly w.
I love thousand island dressing but I don’t always like the calories that come with it. This is a great alternative and I don’t notice the difference. Still has the tangy flavor and creaminess that I love.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I eat thousand island dressing with everything! This has a nice pink/peach creamy appearance. And it’s super thick to add to your salad. It tastes just like a nice high end dressing with much less fat. It had the right balance of the tomatoes and a creamy mayonnaise.
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD
I love thousand Island dressing for my salads it has a sweet savory taste that gives the lettuce leaves a great flavor mixed with whatever else you have in your salad
Ruthie R.
Fresno, TX
My husbands favorite dressing. I keep a bottle in the fridge just for him! He loves this with his salad and tomatoes and croutons.
Sara F.
Laurel, Md
Best dressing hands down, my family loves to sit down with a house salad and lasagna with our Thousand Island dressing
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
Purchased at: Kroger
Wish Bone Light Thousand Island is my favorite dressing. It has a great taste and can be used for many things.
Hana H.
Albertville , AL
This stuff is amazing on a bacon cheese burger. wishbone dressing is all we buy
Erika R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this by any chance contain pepper ?

Amazon