BY WISH-BONE®

This mildly sweet, well-balanced salad dressing is loaded with tangy raspberry and rich walnut flavor, and extra virgin olive oil for a refreshing and succulent taste any Salad Lover will enjoy. Plus, it has a third fewer calories and half the fat of regular dressings.

Water, Soybean Oil And Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sugar, Vinegar (Distilled, Balsamic), Corn Syrup, Salt, Red Raspberry Juice Concentrate, Walnuts, Onion Powder, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate And Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Spices, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Citric Acid, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor (Walnut), Fd&C Red 40, Sulfur Dioxide (Used To Protect Quality), Fd& C Blue 1, Annatto Extract (Color).

Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Wish-Bone Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette dressing is a light refreshing dressing that is great on a salad. It is perfect for a summer salad that has lettuce and fresh fruit and nuts, add some grilled or fried chicken in there and your in for a treat. It doesn't weigh the salad down and isn't to sweet. For me, if I had to choose a favorite I would have to say this would be it.
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
This is one of the best tasting salad dressings I have ever tried! It is so good on any kind of salad you just throw together, my entire family loves it! I recommend it and will definitely be repurchasing it again in the future.
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Love this salad dressing so much!!! I enjoy salads with fruit and nuts so this tops my salads perfectly! The price is competitive with others (meaning it is a good buy)! I buy this often and I would recommend to others!
Meghan S.
Columbia, NJ
I love this dressing! I use this dressing whenever I use feta cheese, chicken, spinach, and lettuce for my salad. I love how there are small shavings of walnuts in it too!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
WOW! I just tried the Wish-bone Dressing Light Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette and it tastes terrific! Great flavor for my spinach salad! WIll buy again. love the taste!
Jennifer J.
Brunswick, GA
Love this dressing! It has such great flavors. I purchased it at Walmart price is a great value. I love to use on salads and sub sandwiches! Absolutely divine!
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
It was so good in my salad of almonds Chiken sunflower seeds raisins strawberry's . Just a super light summer salad perfect as I ate outdoors .
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Oh this was so delicious. I had this at a friend's house and I almost wanted to steal it from her. Perfect balance of sweet and tangy.
Tawona B.
Used this dressing on a strawberry, feta cheese and almond salad and it was so good!! It has just the right tang to it.
Emily W.
Austin, TX
Delicious--my husband who doesn't typically enjoy vinaigrettes really liked this, as did our dinner guests.