BY WISH-BONE®

Wish-Bone Light® Ranch blends buttermilk and spices for cool, creamy taste that has 1/3 fewer calories and 1/2 the fat than a range of regular Ranch dressings.  It’s delicious on salads or in dips!  See nutrition information for sodium content.

Water, Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin (Corn), Distilled Vinegar, Buttermilk Powder, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Salt. Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Phosphoric Acid, Color Added, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Xanthan Gum, Monosodium Glutamate, Egg Yolk, Sorbic Acid And Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Spices, Natural Flavor (Milk), Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Dl Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Soy Lecithin.

Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
To me ranch is ranch no matter if it's homemade or store bought. There have been few brands I haven't liked and I can't remember any complaints with this one.
Emily F.
philadelphia, PA
Maybe I'm biased because I do not like the flavor of Ranch dressing that much. That being said I do not think this is the best one out there either. Way too thick for a salad, but it would be good for dipping veggies into.
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
I love ranch dressing and I love that this is light since I am watching my weight. I just wish they made it easier to control how much pours out.
Lydia M.
Long Beach, CA
I love ranch dressing on a lot of my foods and this is the creamiest. I have tried others that cost less and they do not compare. This ranch is my go to.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This salad dressing is my numero uno go to dressing for everything. it is creamy and tasty as well as very affordable
Jess E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love ranch its the best salad dressing in the world. i love how creamy it is and i especially like this brand...
Andrea T.
I really like the flavor of this dressing with salad or even with just lettuce. It's also great for dipping Vegetables like carrot sticks in it.