Wish-Bone® Light Ranch uploaded by Chocolate M.

BY WISH-BONE®

Wish-Bone Light® Ranch blends buttermilk and spices for cool, creamy taste that has 1/3 fewer calories and 1/2 the fat than a range of regular Ranch dressings.  It’s delicious on salads or in dips!  See nutrition information for sodium content.

Water, Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin (Corn), Distilled Vinegar, Buttermilk Powder, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Salt. Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Phosphoric Acid, Color Added, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Xanthan Gum, Monosodium Glutamate, Egg Yolk, Sorbic Acid And Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Spices, Natural Flavor (Milk), Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Dl Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Soy Lecithin.

Buy on Amazon*
ashlee p.
This is the best light ranch and I love using it whenever I pack raw carrots and tomatoes for lunch. I’m not a huge ranch person but when I do use ranch dressing I seek out the healthiest alternative and it just so happens that wishbone is healthy and affordable when compared to alternatives.
Tiff G.
Lake hiawatha, NJ
This is my favorite ranch. I was so happy when i found this. This is my go-to dip for my carrots and celery. I got it at shoprite when i was on my search for the perfect ranch. I definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a not so strong ranch taste. I'm a repeater and always have this in stock.
Angel D.
Webster, TX
Great product! Not only do I use this for salads, but also for my egg salad. It’s really tasty. It’s healthy as long as it’s done in moderation. Depending on which store you buy, will be the price. I would definitely recommend it!
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
This is probably the best ranch dressing that I have tried! It’s tangy and has a great flavor. I love the light version because it isn’t loaded with as much fat as normal ranch. It’s definitely my go to dressing for salads!
Victoria H.
Bangor , ME
Not my favorite brand of ranch. But it's okay. It has a nice tang to it. But I much prefer the Hidden Valley ranch. It just doesn't have the same creamy taste to it that H V has. But it's good if you have no other options
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
To me ranch is ranch no matter if it's homemade or store bought. There have been few brands I haven't liked and I can't remember any complaints with this one.
Jessica T.
College Sta, TX
This is the brand/item I like to buy when I run out of Ranch dressing. I put it on ALL of my salads! I never get tired of the taste. Unlike the fat free option, the light option still has most of the taste of regular ranch dressing. I would buy again.
Kendall G.
Louisville , KY
Not my absolute favorite, but I do like this ranch by wishbone. I buy this at Kroger’s when it’s on sell. The price is decent, but you’re definitely paying for the name. Yes I would buy again if I need it.
Andrea S.
Anything that says "light" on it had a weird aftertaste, & this is no exception. The texture is kind of slimy & I'm not too sure that it even tastes like ranch dressing. It is cheap, so I guess you get what you pay for.
elaina s.
Vineland, NJ
Taste amazing! Very affordable! Great price! Perfect for salad wings or whatever you like. A little high in calories but overall healthy. Great price ! Can be found anywhere ! I would definitely recommend !