Wish-Bone® Light Ranch Dressing

by Wish-Bone®

Sacrifice calories, not flavor, with this deliciously rich adaptation of our famous, old-world Italian dressing recipe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wish-Bone® Light Ranch Dressing!
Sabrina V.
Greensboro, NC
My problem with this is not the sauce at all. It's the bottle. I will not be buying from this brand again simply because when you try to use it, you can't really control the amount of sauce that comes out of the bottle. You usually get too much and make a big mess. The sauce itself is great.
Nancy R.
1,097 reviews
I love this ranch it's perfect for my salad and other meals. Hood flavor and great for the value. The best thing is light.
Kelley T.
Bridgeton, MO
Purchased at: Target
I love ranch dressing but not all dressing are made the same way. Wishbone is my go too for it and I put it on everything. The flavor it great and it smooth not runny
Jennifer  S.
Pensacola, FL
I love low free ranch, bone isn’t my first choice. However, I still love it! Its pretty expensive, thats why I don’t always buy it
Jazzmina  V.
Los Angeles, CA
This dressing was surprisingly good. It didn't taste light. It tasted like regular salad dressing. Very flavorful. Not the bland ranch one would expect. It taste like there's more to it. Especially surprised because it's healthier than normal ranch. Would definitely recommend.
Priscilla  T.
Monahans, TX
Boost of flavor!!! I have to keep ranch dressing on hand at all times, the kids eat it on every!!!!
Joanna B.
Cape Coral, FL
I used to by Hidden Valley, but there was a BOGO for this Wish-Bone LITE Ranch and now it’s our family favorite!
Britian R.
Sandy, UT
To me ranch is ranch no matter if it's homemade or store bought. There have been few brands I haven't liked and I can't remember any complaints with this one.
Kendall G.
Louisville, KY
Not my absolute favorite, but I do like this ranch by wishbone. I buy this at Kroger’s when it’s on sell. The price is decent, but you’re definitely paying for the name. Yes I would buy again if I need it.
kylie D.
not as good at hidden valley! nothing tops hidden valley could be better! and maybe a bigger product if selling

Looking for your answer?