BY WISH-BONE®

Wish-Bone Light® Parmesan Peppercorn Ranch gives your salad a boost of flavor with creamy parmesan, cheddar and romano cheeses and a blend of spices.  It has 1/3 fewer calories and 1/2 the fat than a range of regular Ranch dressings.  See nutrition information for sodium content.

Water, Soybean Oil, Modified Corn Starch. Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Distilled Vinegar, Maltodextrin, Buttermilk Powder, Parmesan Cheese (Part-skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Phosphoric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Onion Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Spices, Color Added, Cheddar And Romano Cheese Blend (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Polysorbate 60, Sorbic Acid And Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Lactic Acid, Whey (Milk), Natural Flavor (Milk), Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Dl Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Soy Lecithin.

Brian G.
I've never personally used this product but I know from all my family that it seems like a wonderful product and the flavor is awesome. I'm just not a salad guy myself
Myranda S.
I don't think this tastes very good at all. There are so many unneeded chemicals in these products, and they only add a ton of calories, and salt, to a salad.
Nasha F.
Doral, FL
From this line I have to say Ranch is the one I pass. It taste good and I can feel is low on sodium compare to a few others I have tried.
JC H.
Danville, KY
I'm usually a hidden valley person, but I wanted to try this. It's a mix of flavors. Not my favorite, but great with pizza rolls.
Raina D.
Pensacola, FL
My family loves any and all ranch dressings! Wishbone dressings are much better to me than other competitors
Melissa G.
Charlotte, NC
I could eat ranch on any salad or pasta! I haven't personally tried this brand but I would give it a try.
Darinda B.
Beaver Falls, NY
I love paremesan and peppercorn and this was so yummy I deffinitley will be buying this a lot!!