BY WISH-BONE®

Wish-Bone Light® Italian Salad Dressing has 1/3 fewer calories and 1/2 the fat than a range of regular Italian dressings, and is full of flavor – a great addition to leafy greens or pasta salads.  See nutrition information for sodium content.

Water, Distilled Vinegar, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Garlic*, Onion*,Red Bell Peppers*, Xanthan Gum, Spices, Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Dl Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E),Reb A (Purified Stevia Extract), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Caramel Color, Maltodextrin (Corn), Modified Corn Starch. *Dehydrated
Gluten-free

Buy on Walmart*
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I am very picky when it comes to salad dressing. I only eat French and Italian. It is hard for me to find sn Italian dressing I like, but this one is pretty good for a light dressing. I also use this dressing to marinate chicken before I bake it. Makes the chicken very moist. The kids love it!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
This is a go to dressing for me! Can't taste a difference between light and regular. Has great flavor! Can't say though that I can tell the difference between this brand or others, I buy this as it is what I am familiar with.
Ernestine C.
Vinton, VA
I am a big fan of Wishbone in general so I took a gamble on this particular product even though I don't tend to care for the flavor of Light or Reduced Fat salad dressings. I was pleasantly surprised that this did not have that overwhelming "diet" aftertaste. The flavor of this was very similar to the original. I will continue to buy and use this.
Sarah Y.
This is one of my go to salad dressings. Wishbone makes great dressings and this one is a little lighter in calories than the other Italians making it a great choice.
Janine C.
Love this dressing! it's very affordable compared to other name brands. does not taste like a light dressing at all and isn't watery like some other brands.
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
Pretty good for a light dressing. I'd try again, even though there are others I like better. Doesn't have that "light" or "diet" taste to it though.
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite salad dressing because it is full of flavor. It is delicious and you can use it for pasta salad as well.
Mary S.
Tinley Park , IL
Like this dressing a lot because its light but also full of flavor. Defiantly one of my go to dressings when I have salads
Heather G.
The Wishbone brand produces great products. This dressing tastes just like the original, and not like a "light" dressing.
Heather M.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
This was a very ordinary dressing. I didn’t like it as much as the Kraft version, as this was a lot more oily.