BY WISH-BONE®

Delicious Wish-Bone Light® Creamy Caesar blends parmesan cheese, anchovies and spices for lots of flavor, but has 1/3 fewer calories and 1/2 the fat than a range of regular Caesar dressings.  See nutrition information for sodium content.

Water, Soybean Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Parmesan Cheese (Part-skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Maltodextrin (Corn). Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Sugar, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Dehydrated Garlic, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Soy Sauce [Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Sodium Benzoate (Used To Protect Quality)], Natural Flavor (Milk), Xanthan Gum, Color Added, Anchovies (Fish), Phosphoric Acid, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Spices, Polysorbate 60, Sorbic Acid And Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Dl Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).

Susan J.
New haven, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
Wishbone dressing is great the light creamy ceased I use on my salads and as a marinade for my chicken when I back them in the oven I even add and mix it with my potatoes to roast in the oven
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
I buy this product to leave at work for when we bring salads for lunch. It does not go bad and it tastes so good. It is not suitable for vegetarians as it has sardines in it but it is worth it for the taste. Not too thick, perfect consistency. 4/5 so good!
Jackie J.
Schaumburg
Purchased at: Walmart
This is decent. The flavors are good but sometimes it can feel too thick in texture for me. Also I feel like this brand sometimes goes bad quicker than say “Hidden Valley”. I wouldn’t say this brand is horrible, I just prefer other brands.
Jasmine N.
goleta,ca
Purchased at: Albertsons
I love and the kids love. What better reason do I need? I have picky kids who won't eat any vegetables. However once I pull this creamy ceasar dressing out it us game over. They all rush to bring their plates 😂
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Love the value and taste of Caesar salad dressing by wishbone. Just as good, if not better than higher priced brands. The quality is always the same, which is great. I love it just for the classic Caesar salad.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Wish-Bone Light Creamy Ceasar dressing. This goes right with any salad, even just a plain ceasar salad. This will have taste buds go wild. If you never tried this dressing, I highly recommend stopping off anywhere to pick it up. Its inexpensive and usually have coupons somewhere, either online or in the Sunday paper. You might be able to even find it at Dollar Tree or Dollar General.
Liahna W.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
Very tasty dressing! I’m not as fond of the light as I am the regular dressing but the light still has a great flavor. It’s tangy and very creamy. I would repurchase this dressing!
Cheryl J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious in a Caesar salad. Not an over powering flavor. Good with fresh veggies or on chicken. The light version is good if your looking for a dressing with less calories.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I purchase wishbone salad dressing all of the time because they taste great. The come in light or regular, the have a vatiety of flavors that you can choose from and they taste so yummy on salad, it can be used as a marinade and for dipping your vegetables..i cannho on and on about their tatse. You can also find them.on sale
Brandy O.
Lansing
This has pretty good flavor but it's not my favorite. I think for the price it's not as good as it should be. I realize it's hard to get a good flavor with light dressing but it can and has been done. This particular dressing is better on something that has a lot of flavor so that the dressing is not the main flavor. Either way, the price should be lower, in my opinion.