BY WISH-BONE® #22 in Spreads

Delicious Wish-Bone Light® Creamy Caesar blends parmesan cheese, anchovies and spices for lots of flavor, but has 1/3 fewer calories and 1/2 the fat than a range of regular Caesar dressings.  See nutrition information for sodium content.

Water, Soybean Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Parmesan Cheese (Part-skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Maltodextrin (Corn). Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Sugar, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Dehydrated Garlic, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Soy Sauce [Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Sodium Benzoate (Used To Protect Quality)], Natural Flavor (Milk), Xanthan Gum, Color Added, Anchovies (Fish), Phosphoric Acid, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Spices, Polysorbate 60, Sorbic Acid And Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Dl Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).

Sarah B.
Love the affordability of Wishbone and the great flavor that comes with it! I love adding this to my salads for extra flavor without having to worry about the extra calories!
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Love that this doesn't break the bank and it's something different that I can put on my salad. I love that I don't have to spend a ton to get a good Caesar dressing taste!
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
This dressing is very affordable and the taste is good. However, I don't like it as much as Ken's. It's creamy and tasty and doesn't break the bank.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
My all time favorite salad dressing is Caesar, I really like this one because it isn’t too over powering it’s more light and delicious!
Angie H.
Its ok . All diet stuff has an off taste. Compared to regular version. It still meets its needs love to use it in other recipes
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Absolute favorite flavor dressing aside from ranch. This product is usually very good priced. There are other good dressings.
Dalila s.
casablanca, casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.

back