GroceryPantryWish-Bone®
Light Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing

Wish-Bone® Light Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing

by Wish-Bone®

Sacrifice calories, not flavor, with chunks of aged blue cheese and a classic seasoning blend that makes this dressing perfect for salad or dipping.

Does this dressing have an aftertaste like a lot of light dressings do?
Start your review of Wish-Bone® Light Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing!
liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
In love this dressing has another distinct flavor to it is really good tho by far my favorite ranch i had try
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I have tasted this dressing for my salad and it's really very good. I like it alot and gives my salad a delicious taste.
Lauren C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I used to get this when it would go on sale but something about the Light version tastes so artificial that I can’t go back to it. It’s fine in a pinch or if it’s the only option around, but I have other brands that I prefer.
Summer F.
Saint Albans, WV
Great taste and very affordable. Best dressing to eat with steak. Will repurchase. Taste is out of this world
Naketah O.
I absolutely love this dressing it has a cheese type of flavor it nice and creamy and it just sets a salad off
Joanna Q.
excellent choice of a dressing if you want to decide to buy it, I love to use it as a dressing on my salds and also on a dip for my chicken wings love it
Melissa M.
Wishbone light blue cheese is ok I wasn't too fond of it but probably Because it is light so the blue cheese chunks are not as prominent but it was ok
Angela E.
Rockford, IL
Very flavorful and tasty. Good blue cheese flavor without being overpowering. Great with wings or on salad
Chrissy D.
Norwalk, CT
Blue cheese is my go to favorite dressing, but there is something about this light blue cheese that I just HATE . I cannot eat it. Gross!
Ema D.
don’t really know what I am doing I am new to this app app I would love to get a free sample in the mail I would suggest to other people I would do a review never had this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...