BY WISH-BONE®

This delicious dressing, made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy, is filled with zesty spices and lots of basil flavor. Its exciting taste is sure to be a favorite of any Salad Lover! Plus, it has a third fewer calories and half the fat of regular dressings.

Water, Balsamic Vinegar, Soybean Oil And Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sugar, Salt. Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Spices, Garlic Powder, Caramel Color, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate And Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Propylene Glycol Alginate, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavor, Sulfur Dioxide (Used To Protect Quality).

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
I love Balsamic Vinaigrettes and this one isn't that great. I have sampled it several times and I just feel like the quality isn't all that great. It isn't something that I would like to purchase on the regular because there are so many better balsamics out there such as  Ken's Balsamic Vinaigrette .
Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
Great dressing.  One of my most favorite one's to buy.  I buy it in my local food market.  It's not expensive, it's a reasonable price and sometimes on sale.  I use it on my salads and even sometime times a marinate for chicken.  Yes I would buy this again and again!!!
Keli T.
Eufaula, AL
Wish-Bone Balsamic & Basil Vinaigrette is a good salad dressing for dinner salads or Mediterranean salads. It has a very rich but not overpowering flavor. I am able to buy it at any local supermarket. The price is very good and less than similar salad dressings.
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
I love wishbone. The Balsamic and Basil Vinaigrette is a great topping for so many dishes, salad of course is great. I have used this when seasoning chicken or marinating chicken overnight. It adds great flavor and i don't have to worry about a crazy amount of calories.
Tyson C.
This stuff is delicious.  I absolutely love it and I use it quite frequently.  I prefer this brand of this specific type of salad dressing because it is not too greasy.  Some of them come across as being too greasy or too oily.  This is a perfect combo.
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
Wishbone has very good dressing I love that they are very convenient to find in any store! This Balsamic dressing is to die for and i would definitely recommend to everyone.
Christine H.
strong bold flavors without being overbearing..  the ratio of oil to vinegar and seasoning is perfect. I find it a much healthier choice when i am unable to make my own fresh dressings and i can find it at most grocery stores .
Karlie R.
Spencerport, NY
Great for salads, veggies and other things! Light on the stomach and delicious on a cucumber and tomato salad! Nice and healthy unlike other dressings! I go through a bottle every couple months - I even got my roommate hooked on it!
Beth W.
This is okay, nothing to write home about. it tastes pretty much like any oil and vinegar dressing, maybe a little sweeter. I don't really thin it has the richness of a true balsamic, so kind of disappointing. If you have another option, get something else.
Katie F.
Johnstown, PA
Wish-bone products are so cheap and their quality is not missed with that. I love wish-bone dressings. This flavor, balsamic and basil vinaigrette is a hit in our house. We all love this dressing for our salads or even to marinate meat in! Would recommend.