BY WISH-BONE®

Want a really robust, full-flavored dressing? Try our improved Wish-Bone® Italian salad dressing, bursting with more herbs & spices. We took our original famous Italian salad dressing recipe, already filled with Italian herbs and spices, and then we packed it full of even more herbs, seasonings and flavors for an extra zesty boost of flavor you’ll love! No high fructose corn syrup.

Water, Soybean Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Garlic*, Onion*, Red Bell Peppers*, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin (Corn), Spices, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Caramel Color, Annatto Extract (Color). *Dried
Gluten-free

Danielle L.
Classic! This Italian dressing has nice flavor and taste to it! Has the right amount of spice! You can find this brand in grocery stores and many more locations too! Affordable and reasonably priced!
delanie s.
north attleboro
I use this when cooking steak. You can cook the steak right in it or for more flavor you can marinade it. Goes great with mashed potatoes and some greens. My family always bought this brand when I was growing up.
Gabrielle M.
Yummy...Love this dressing. Simple but lots of flavor. I don’t like ranch so this product is really great for my daily lunch salads. Mix in a nice Parmesan cheese and your set.
Emaly S.
I love wish bones Italian dressing. Great price and great flavor. We use it on fresh salads and in several recipes that we take to get togethers, always a favorite.
Karen W.
Belle Plaine, MN
I love love love this dressing. I really like to put it on my deli meat sandwiches and I feel sad when I don’t have any. It’s also always great on a salad as well
Jaren  P.
Charlotte , NC
Classic go-to Italian dressing. Great on salads, even better as a marinade for grilled chicken. So much flavor and helps keep chicken moist and tender. Usually it’s on sale/very affordable so there’s that!
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek , WV
This is a favorite in my house. No other brand beats this. We use it for salads and to marinate meats. My kids love pasta salad with this dressing. Best of all it has a very low price.
Katie C.
Massillon
This may be my favorite cheaper dressings! I use it in a lot of my cooking. I usually find it in my local grocery store. Great flavor.
Erin B.
Odenville, AL
I usually buy this to cook with, as we don’t really eat it on salads. Makes a great marinade mixed with some Moore’s!
Devin H.
Denton, NC
One of my favorite dressings and one of my favorite brands. Wish bone has never disappointed in flavor and quality