BY WISH-BONE®

Want a really robust, full-flavored dressing? Try our improved Wish-Bone® Italian salad dressing, bursting with more herbs & spices. We took our original famous Italian salad dressing recipe, already filled with Italian herbs and spices, and then we packed it full of even more herbs, seasonings and flavors for an extra zesty boost of flavor you’ll love! No high fructose corn syrup.

Water, Soybean Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Garlic*, Onion*, Red Bell Peppers*, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin (Corn), Spices, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Caramel Color, Annatto Extract (Color). *Dried
Gluten-free

Ashley H.
Good on salads and even roasted grilled chicken . Bake it and it gets even better . My favorite marinade for just about any meat !!! And it goes perfect with veggies too !!! I lovvvve this stuff !!!!
LaKesha J.
Portage, IN
Use it to marinate some boneless chicken breast and baked it. It taste awesome and was tasty. The price was reasonable. Great to use not only for salad but also to marinate meat.
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
This is the only salad dressing my five year old will touch. It’s not spicy - goes on light and tastes amazing! You can find it anywhere and the price is perfect!
Elizabeth A.
Raleigh, NC
I use this dressing often in salads, pasta, chicken, and potatoes. It’s great for baking or cold dishes. I like that it isn’t as oily as other Italian dressings and mixes well when using.
Monica N.
Cleveland, OH
These come in a two pack at Sam's for $7.99. perfect for salads and as a marinade for chicken and other meats. This is my favorite brand to cook with and to put on top of other foods. PBJ Zesty Italian Dressing Pasta Salad: 12 Oz Tricolor Rotini Noodles, 1 Lg. Cucumber, 1 Cup of Frozen or Fresh Broccoli, Chopped, 10 Grape Tomatoes, Halved, 1/2 Beefsteak Tomato, Chopped, 1/4 Red Onion, Chopped, 15 Sliced Black Olives, 1/3 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese, 1 1/2 Cups Zesty Italian Dressing, 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning, 1/2 tsp Salt, 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper. Boil noodles. Chop vegetables. Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate. Credit to PhillyBoyJay. Let's give him a shout out and get him to come back on social media and make more videos.
Taylor H.
Jefferson Cty, TN
This Italian dressing has an amazing taste! I love using it to cook my Italian Chicken where I grill some chicken and coat the chicken in this dressing. It definitely has a great taste! I would recommend this for anyone who wants to try a nice tangy Italian Dressing. Wish-Bone® Italian Salad Dressing
Kendra W.
Cherryville, NC
This is a great dressing to use as a marinade for Italian chicken. However, I don’t recommend you use this dressing if you’re going to grill your chicken, because I feel like the flavor doesn’t hold up when it’s grilled. The price is always right, compared to other brands. It’s also a great dressing on its own in salads.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
This is really good dressing and actually I have used it for hot pasta and it’s absolutely delicious as a light alternative to red or white sauce but still with that Italian flavoring. It is a little bit strong so I might try the light version. It’s also very affordable!
Erin R.
This is a great dressing and I love using it as a dressing for pasta salad. If I need a quick dressing and don’t make my own, I choose this Italian dressing on my pasta salad. It’s great in other recipes as well and of course on salad. Great flavors!
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
This is one of my favorite salad dressings. It’s got great flavor and is light. It doesn’t have a lot of calories. I’ve also used this as a marinade for chicken. I typically buy this from Walmart or Kroger.