BY WISH-BONE®

Want a really robust, full-flavored dressing? Try our improved Wish-Bone® Italian salad dressing, bursting with more herbs & spices. We took our original famous Italian salad dressing recipe, already filled with Italian herbs and spices, and then we packed it full of even more herbs, seasonings and flavors for an extra zesty boost of flavor you’ll love! No high fructose corn syrup.

Water, Soybean Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Garlic*, Onion*, Red Bell Peppers*, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin (Corn), Spices, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Caramel Color, Annatto Extract (Color). *Dried
Gluten-free

Junasia L.
Beaumont, TX
I use this dressing so much that its crazy! I love the wish-bone brand Italian dressing because of the taste of this Italian dressing! It's vinegary but it's not too much vinegar. This is hands down my favorite and i do recommend this product to others.

Andrea K.
Howell, MI
All time favorite Italian dressing. This is such a classic. It has a beautiful blend of flavors. Definitely an affordable price. I like that this has more of a vinegar taste rather than creamy Italian. It’s great to use as a marinade too!
Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
Since Italian is one of my fave dressings, I pretty much love every brand of it. But this brand takes the cake. It’s something about their Italian dressing that makes it stand out. But I love it! Its usually always on sale at publix, so very inexpensive.
Portia T.
San Antonio, TX
It’s always good to keep a bottle of this in your refrigerator. It’s perfect on salads, when making your own marinade. I mean the uses are endless. It always gives my food the right touch. It’s great in price and lasts quite awhile.
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Port Angeles, WA
I like to use this Italian dressing for my crockpot Italian Chicken. Just take chicken breasts and pour the dressing over, cook on low for 6 hours and it makes the best shredded chicken to put in mashed potato’s and green beans!
Kendra N.
Riceboro, GA
This is my go to when baking bone in pork chops or throwing a pork loin in the crock pot. Top it with Italian dressing and it makes the flavor phenomenal. Our store usually has a good deal on two bottles so we stay stocked up!
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
This is my go to for Italian dressing. It’s just so light and delicious. I am very picky about my salad dressings and this one is so good. You can buy it at any grocery store. You can also add it to your chicken to put in the crockpot.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
I love this salad dressing and I rarely even use it for garden salad!! I actually use it for cold pasta salad's and it is the most delicious Italian dressing out there, it pairs well with anything I put in my pasta salad like olives, red bell pepper, cucumber, cheese... you name it!! It also works well as a marinade for chicken and it keeps the meat very moist!! Very versatile and should always be stocked in your pantry!
Taryn W.
Turlock, CA
This is really my go-to for Thousand Island it's really great with onions and tomatoes cucumbers or your salad and your pasta salad you could do a lot with Italian can make with chicken I really like this dressing
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
I don’t usually like my salads with any type of dressing but when I do eat one with dressing it’s always this one. The taste is unique and not bad. I enjoy it because it adds a kick to the salad. I’d buy again
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you ever use this in Marinades?
nikki c.
Mitchellville, IA
How many calories per serving?
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
What's a good way to use this as a way to base a thanksgiving turkey?
shawina e.
Brooklyn, NY
What other salad dressing beside wish bone does not contain a high amount of sodium

Amazon