BY WISH-BONE® #5 in Salad Dressing

Want a really robust, full-flavored dressing? Try our improved Wish-Bone® Italian salad dressing, bursting with more herbs & spices. We took our original famous Italian salad dressing recipe, already filled with Italian herbs and spices, and then we packed it full of even more herbs, seasonings and flavors for an extra zesty boost of flavor you’ll love! No high fructose corn syrup.

Water, Soybean Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Garlic*, Onion*, Red Bell Peppers*, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin (Corn), Spices, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Caramel Color, Annatto Extract (Color). *Dried
Gluten-free

Alex S.
Wish Bone dressings are some of my favorite. There is something about this Italian dressing that has me addicted. This dressing is super vinegary but still slightly sweet at the same time. Whatever is in this is delicious!

I love using this on salads, to marinade meat, and use as a base for dipping sauces. The possibilities are endless and yummy. ☺️
Junasia L.
I use this dressing so much that its crazy! I love the wish-bone brand Italian dressing because of the taste of this Italian dressing! It's vinegary but it's not too much vinegar. This is hands down my favorite and i do recommend this product to others.

Andrea K.
Howell, MI
All time favorite Italian dressing. This is such a classic. It has a beautiful blend of flavors. Definitely an affordable price. I like that this has more of a vinegar taste rather than creamy Italian. It’s great to use as a marinade too!
Zion S.
Virginia Beach
I love the taste of this even though it may not be the healthiest thing on earth. What I like to do is do the Cannes the oil out because it's not high quality oil. So I pour out all of the oil and then I mix the vinaigrette part the vinegar part with high quality olive oil and it is so yummy.
Heathyr R.
Pampa, TX
This is my salad dressing. I love the taste. AMAZING!!! I also use it for a few recipes. One of my husbands favorites is Italian chicken, simple but delicious. Definitely recommend this product to others to try even if you just want to try it for recipes instead of salad. Simply delicious
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Absolutely marvelous I love it my favorite I talion dressing very healthy goes great with everything. We had a lot of salads And vegetables and fruits in our house so we use it on all types of different things definitely something you can pick up at any local market for just a few bucks
Bailey B.
Maumelle, AR
Italian dressing all the way! With the slight tangy taste it’s a great way to zhoozh up any salad. I have even used it as a marinade for chicken breast when I still ate that. It’s a yummy way to add a little something to what might otherwise taste bland.
Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
Since Italian is one of my fave dressings, I pretty much love every brand of it. But this brand takes the cake. It’s something about their Italian dressing that makes it stand out. But I love it! Its usually always on sale at publix, so very inexpensive.
Portia F.
San Antonio, TX
It’s always good to keep a bottle of this in your refrigerator. It’s perfect on salads, when making your own marinade. I mean the uses are endless. It always gives my food the right touch. It’s great in price and lasts quite awhile.
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Port Angeles , WA
I like to use this Italian dressing for my crockpot Italian Chicken. Just take chicken breasts and pour the dressing over, cook on low for 6 hours and it makes the best shredded chicken to put in mashed potato’s and green beans!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you ever use this in Marinades?
nikki c.
Mitchellville, IA
How many calories per serving?
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
What's a good way to use this as a way to base a thanksgiving turkey?
shawina e.
Brooklyn, NY
What other salad dressing beside wish bone does not contain a high amount of sodium