BY WISH-BONE®

Want a really robust, full-flavored dressing? Try our improved Wish-Bone® Italian salad dressing, bursting with more herbs & spices. We took our original famous Italian salad dressing recipe, already filled with Italian herbs and spices, and then we packed it full of even more herbs, seasonings and flavors for an extra zesty boost of flavor you’ll love! No high fructose corn syrup.

Water, Soybean Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Garlic*, Onion*, Red Bell Peppers*, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin (Corn), Spices, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Caramel Color, Annatto Extract (Color). *Dried
Gluten-free

Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
I love this salad dressing and I rarely even use it for garden salad!! I actually use it for cold pasta salad's and it is the most delicious Italian dressing out there, it pairs well with anything I put in my pasta salad like olives, red bell pepper, cucumber, cheese... you name it!! It also works well as a marinade for chicken and it keeps the meat very moist!! Very versatile and should always be stocked in your pantry!
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
We used to always have a bottle of this in the fridge when I was growing up at home. I loved it for all manner of things, but salads especially. I would only eat salads with the right dressing and this did it for me. My tastes are a bit different now but I still appreciate italian dressing for sure. More recently my roommate marinated chicken in some of this and I thought it turned out pretty well!
Celeste k.
I loooove this dressing. I use it not only on my salads but also on my chicken. I marinate chicken breast overnight in a container and wrap them in tin foil the next day and bake them. They’re so moist and juicy. The flavor of the dressing isn’t too tangy. It’s super smooth.
Mary R.
When I was growing up this was a staple in our house. Mostly we used it for marinades for everything from chicken to steak to veggies. But sometimes we even used it as salad dressing. Even now, this is what I think of as the flavor for Italian dressing. Flavorful but not overwhelming.
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
I’ve used this brand for pasta salad and it’s pretty good with a decent price! Sometimes Italian dressing can be too sweet and this was a little bit sweet but just right mixed together. I would recommend this for pasta salads!
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
I have bough Wishbone many times. I enjoy it for salads or pasta salads. I have also marinated the husband's chicken with it. I get it at Pick N save most times. The price is right, and there are often coupons available
Brooke M.
I don’t eat Italian dressing often but sometimes. Good flavor, I use it cooking as well not just for salads. Put it in the crockpot with chicken. Purchased at Walmart. Satisfied with cost for the size of the bottle
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Wish-Bone® Italian Salad Dressing is great tasting dressing to add to most salads. The taste is a little intense though. I bought this dressing at Kroger but it's available at most supermarkets.
Aleksandra F.
This dressing has excellent flavor! I am not much of a salad person but I’m trying my best and this dressing tastes great so it helps! I’ve tried several other brands and this one is by far my favorite!
Amanda L.
Bardstown, KY
Wishbone Italian dressing is a go to for my family! You can do so much with it. It’s lower calorie than a lot of other dressings too. I️ use it on salads, to marinade chicken, and to make pasta salad!