Wish-Bone® Italian Marinade uploaded by Christine M.

BY WISH-BONE®

Want to take meats and veggies from boring to bold in 30 minutes flat? Try Wish-Bone® Italian Marinade—a zesty blend of garlic, onion and bell peppers. Perfect for grilling, broiling and beyond!

Water, Soybean And Canola Oils, Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Garlic*, Onion*, Red Bell Peppers*, Maltodextrin (Corn), Spices, Xanthan Gum, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Caramel Color, Annatto Extract (Color). *Dehydrated

Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
OK, I love salad dressing. Hate salad, love dressing. THIS is the BEST steak marinade of my lifeeeee!!!! Literally just throw this in a plastic bag with some steaks and you are SET. I don't use any other seasonings when I use this dressing as a marinade and LET ME TELL YOU people think I'm a pretty fancy chef and I literally just pulled some meat out of the fridge and called it a day ;)
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I love marinating my meat and this salad dressing. Leaves the meat taste and tangy and spices that everyone loves. The meat is almost always tender after marinating it for a few ours to a day in the refrigerator with does vinaigrette spices. With a little Worcestershire sauce mixed in you can then marinate your meat slice it thin and make jerky. I really suggest you give it a try your family will love it
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
I have always put Italian dressing as a marinade for my pork and chicken when grilling so when I seen they had it in a marinade now I had to give it a try and definitely worth it. This stuff is amazing the flavor is spot on and I don't have to leave it setting as long as I did with regular dressing. Everyone needs to give this stuff a try.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I marinate boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets in this dressing and bake for 45 minutes at 375°F. Yum! They come out so juicy, and the rugby blend of spices and flavor. My kids even eat them, and they are totally picky! It's an easy, fast meal to make during a busy week, and can be saved for salad or whatever the next day!
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I really like to marinade my New York Strips in this dressing marinade!! It gives it such a delicious flavor. I let it sit over night and you can smell it when it is cooking. I would recommend this product to anyone. I do not like Wish Bone dressings for everything, but it is a good brand.
Melanie B.
This is a must have at all times in our house. All four of my daughters love this Italian dressing and use it on their salad as well as on their buttered noodles. Its also amazing as a marinade for steak or steak tips. Super flavorful, all the right kind of spices and tastes really good.
jessica k.
i love Italian dressing on just about anything. this marinade is so good on chicken. i would rate this 5 stars. and it is reasonably priced. A super easy recipe , 1 cup of rice , 3-4 chicken breast, a whole bottle of this all in a pan and bake it. i would buy it again
Dixie M.
This is a great marinade for chicken and add some roasted peppers and onions over rice and it is a flavorful meal. The flavors of this dressing are robust and keep the meat moist while cooking. Highly recommend if you like Italian dressings.
Yoima S.
This Italian marinade has a great taste. It's bold enough to notice and taste the ingredients and soft enough not over power your food. It can be used for different dishes. Thr marinade is very affordable and can be found in many if not all supermarkets.
Cathy R.
Wishbone's Bold Italian Marinade makes grilling chicken a breeze. I like to marinade the chicken overnight and it's just punched with fabulous Italian flavor, but this marinade is so packed with flavor even just a couple of hours works.