BY WISH-BONE®

Wish-Bone® Light Italian Dressing.
1/3 fewer calories & 1/2 the fat than a range of regular dressings.
Oils like those in Wish-Bone® help better absorb vitamins A & E from salad*.
See back to learn more! see more...

Deena S.
Indianapolis
I am very picky when it comes to salad dressing. I only eat French and Italian. It is hard for me to find sn Italian dressing I like, but this one is pretty good for a light dressing. I also use this dressing to marinate chicken before I bake it. Makes the chicken very moist. The kids love it!
Ernestine C.
Vinton, VA
I am a big fan of Wishbone in general so I took a gamble on this particular product even though I don't tend to care for the flavor of Light or Reduced Fat salad dressings. I was pleasantly surprised that this did not have that overwhelming "diet" aftertaste. The flavor of this was very similar to the original. I will continue to buy and use this.
Sarah Y.
This is one of my go to salad dressings. Wishbone makes great dressings and this one is a little lighter in calories than the other Italians making it a great choice.
Heather G.
The Wishbone brand produces great products. This dressing tastes just like the original, and not like a "light" dressing.
Ashley P.
Charlotte , NC
This is my favorite salad dressing because it is full of flavor. It is delicious and you can use it for pasta salad as well.
Mary S.
Chicago , IL
Like this dressing a lot because its light but also full of flavor. Defiantly one of my go to dressings when I have salads
Samantha V.
Staten Island, NY
My favorite dressing since I can remember. Tastes great on salad or as a marinade for almost anything.
Nicole S.
When there is nothing else to get, this works. Its a nice (lighter) zesty taste . I like the balance.
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
Pretty good for a light dressing. I'd try again, even though there are others I like better. Doesn't have that "light" or "diet" taste to it though.