BY WISH-BONE

Wish-Bone® Light Italian Dressing.
1/3 fewer calories & 1/2 the fat than a range of regular dressings.
Oils like those in Wish-Bone® help better absorb vitamins A & E from salad*.
See back to learn more! see more...

Heather G.
Heather G.
Foodie Expert
The Wishbone brand produces great products. This dressing tastes just like the original, and not like a "light" dressing.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Foodie Expert
When there is nothing else to get, this works. Its a nice (lighter) zesty taste . I like the balance.
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my go to salad dressings. Wishbone makes great dressings and this one is a little lighter in calories than the other Italians making it a great choice.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Foodie Expert
Like this dressing a lot because its light but also full of flavor. Defiantly one of my go to dressings when I have salads
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Charlotte , NC
This is my favorite salad dressing because it is full of flavor. It is delicious and you can use it for pasta salad as well.
Ernestine C.
Ernestine C.
Vinton, VA
I am a big fan of Wishbone in general so I took a gamble on this particular product even though I don't tend to care for the flavor of Light or Reduced Fat salad dressings. I was pleasantly surprised that this did not have that overwhelming "diet" aftertaste. The flavor of this was very similar to the original. I will continue to buy and use this.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite dressing since I can remember. Tastes great on salad or as a marinade for almost anything.
J.D. B.
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
Foodie Expert
Pretty good for a light dressing. I'd try again, even though there are others I like better. Doesn't have that "light" or "diet" taste to it though.